REEBOK 2.0s coming out this year?

mikey3319

That is clearly a mistake. They have the GI priced as game worn. One usually uses the lowest priced jersey as an example for a deal, not the highest.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is clearly a mistake. They have the GI priced as game worn. One usually uses the lowest priced jersey as an example for a deal, not the highest.

I don't know what's up with this Shelley jersey. Meigray charges blood for anything related to the finals, but this one is just playoff issued. No thanks.

That has to be an error. It probably hasn't been fixed yet because....well....it's a Jody Smelley jersey. :)

That has to be an error. It probably hasn't been fixed yet because....well....it's a Jody Smelley jersey. :)

The error has been fixed. The Flyers didn't re-sign Shelley.

I just want to say thank you to DSL for providing detail on the retail 2.0s.

No problem. Happy to help out.

• 1 month later...

Might be completely off on this one, but I noticed on the "new" nhl shop that some teams (ie my Flyers) are selling authentic "direct from manufacturer" jerseys. It mentions the 100% double knit polyester, reebok word mark being embroidered, and x-trafil fabric in the shoulder and elbows. I've been trying to find a true 2.0 for awhile now and perhaps I'm rusty on what the true specs are for that jersey.

My only concerns are that they say the jersey is imported, but does not specify from where (ie Canada or Indo) and also just wondering if it is more clever wording by Reebok into making us think it is not an Indo-edge.

EDIT: If they are indeed Indo-Edge, then please close the thread. I know there's enough speak on these forums already about finding true 2.0 authentics.

its stated on the page

"The Reebok® EDGE authentic hockey jersey replicates the jersey worn by all NHL® players on the ice."

Hense.. its FAKE. well replica of an authentic,, so its the indo garbage.. and also they have a photo of the indo jersey

REEBOK FAIL again

I was at the minnesota wild hockey lodge and the new white jersey is only being offered in the indo form.

i had a hunch that was going to be the case. Going to wait until this year finishes up and get a GI one for $50 more than the authentic. What a joke.

i don't think they will. I talked with some of the guys down at the Lodge in St. Paul when I got my GI Brodziak and they know they are more on the higher end for GI/GW items. Makes no sense for them to hike the prices up on items that have been sitting for a while vs trying to lower them.

That price includes customization, though. To me, $330 seems in line with the Indo price + authentic customization. If it were really 2.0's, I'd expect a price tag for a customized one to be closer to $400.

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you there-- and the fact that it says imported but doesn't say from where... if it was from Canada, why would they exclude it? Seems pretty shady to me

They could possibly be selling both 2.0s and Indo's under that listing-- it wouldn't make sense at the price for them to sell a lot of cusomized 2.0s but maybe it's just a grab bag of sorts lol, just making bank off of the Indo's idk

A member here already confirmed that the MSRP of true Canadian Edge 2.0s are $350 for a blank.

Will you be buying one to test the theory? I'm not sure, but they could just be misunderstanding your question and substituting 'made' for 'customized'

Do they have any idea if the neck trim has that green-yellow Indonesian tag?

I certainly hope that they are indeed selling legit 2.0's but having them available at retail like the customer desires AND at a lower-than-expected price? Doesn't sound like any corporation I know