REEBOK 2.0s coming out this year?

mikey3319

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reebok Retail edge 2.0's are coming! I was told today that the Preds can get them but they are so expensive to order that they have to wait until more teams in the Division/ western conference want them as well and then Reebok Canada THe Preds and Chicago played a big role in the stop of the Indo's apparently!

reduces the price for the Whloe division.

Chicago and Detroit are already in Hopefully St louis and Columbus will join. : )

So it sounds like small runs can be ordered rightnow for arena's but The full scale PRoduction may take a while But who know's I will keep you guys updated at least on the PReds 2.0s. But this is definitely a

good sign they will be available in OCtober hopefully if not sooner on shopNHL.com Then it wont matter about the arenas

Surely you jest.

After todays pummelling they should retire those things.

Sadly no :(. Im a masochist!

Casey is my homie and you'll appreciate this one! I love the way the 5 and 3 are on the third jerseys (and the letter U) and I have his OHL, AHL, and NHL rookie white. And Johnny...you can never have too many Tavares jerseys <3.

I was in the NHL Store today and all they had was replicas, with the exception of one Indo Ducks jersey that looked terrible, and one Kings white/purple 1.0 in a 46. I doubt they'll ever get 2.0's there, that store is a waste of perfectly good retail space in a tourist neighborhood.

Easy like Sunday morn. Wish we played the Islanders 20 more times this year. :)

I keep looking at the schedule and ask "When do we get to play the Islanders". I guess I'll settle for Washington. My fantasy team beasted it up though. I have Giroux, Briere, and Voracek.

Sadly no :(. Im a masochist!

Casey is my homie and you'll appreciate this one! I love the way the 5 and 3 are on the third jerseys (and the letter U) and I have his OHL, AHL, and NHL rookie white. And Johnny...you can never have too many Tavares jerseys <3.

I can appreciate that. I just don't see it myself.

Was in City Center of Philly yesterday. There is a store near Chestnut and 11th called Pro Athlete League (or something like that). Anyhoo, Reebok Edge 2.0 (7287) airknit Flyers home/orange jerseys on rack. Saw a couple size 52s a size 50 and size 56s. Made in Canada flag hang tag on inside neck.

Wordmark or vector?

Pro Athletes Foot League has 3.0's (7387) too!

Now with those, are there 2 pieces of twill on the fight strap or one? Can you confirm there is no xtrafil on the 7387 and that it is 100% airknit?