REEBOK 2.0s coming out this year?

mikey3319

That's because there is no "fit", it's just like putting on a sleeping bag with sleeves and a hole for your head. It's a freakin square/rectangle.

Yup.

The 2.0 is my favorite jersey cut/material by FAR

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever makes it to the first NHL games of the season, let us know where you are, and wether the teams fan store has Indos or 2.0's.

I'll definitely be at MSG. They suck, they won't have jack. I'll check anyway.

You do that. Let me know what they have. I'm only interested in one jersey there. ;)

Whoever makes it to the first NHL games of the season, let us know where you are, and wether the teams fan store has Indos or 2.0's.

For what it's worth, I was at the Verizon Center tonight for the basketball game and the team store only had premier jerseys. ($199 for a customized premier!)

For what it's worth, I was at the Verizon Center tonight for the basketball game and the team store only had premier jerseys. ($199 for a customized premier!)

That's weird, Georgetown is their only basketball tenant and they weren't playing tonight. lol how the hell did the Wizards beat the Thunder

That's weird, Georgetown is their only basketball tenant and they weren't playing tonight. lol how the hell did the Wizards beat the Thunder

:lol: 2-1 when I'm in attendance! (...and 3-27 when I'm not.)

We didn't even carry 1.0s!

I'm a fan of the traditional cut, 6100 - Starter - ProPlayer - CCM Mesh ... I love them all.

But, I know there's no way that the Edge is going away, until we lose Reebok, and even then we'll probably get the Swift cut, so since we're stuck with the Edge it darn well better be a 2.0.

I think 1.0's are a bit more comfy to wear as well... but I very much prefer the 2.0's. The "bubble mesh" on the 1.0's snags wayyyy to easily. Makes me nervous when wearing them out.

Completely agree with Reivax and punisher regarding both the comfort and fragility of the 1.0.

I recently broke out one of my LEM 1.0 spares to wear at the games and I have been surprised at how well it has held up. I even had a spill on the front and it came out very easily (white jersey). But having said that, the 2.0 is a great jersey and holds up well to anything else that has been out there. Especially with the 2.0 having slightly shorter sleeves than the 1.0.

I am very happy to hear this. The only indo I ever got was a Caps alternate from last year, done up with Hendricks. If the Caps wear the alts again I will definately replace that one. I also agreee that I want the jerseys to be more readily accessible, so I do not care about the rare factor so much. Whoever's team wins it all this year would much rather prefer getting proper on ice jerseys done up than some quasi authentic / replica. I still think teams who won it the last few years they had the Vector (Hawks, Bruins, Pens) will be very sought after.

I am very happy to hear this. The only indo I ever got was a Caps alternate from last year, done up with Hendricks. If the Caps wear the alts again I will definately replace that one. I also agreee that I want the jerseys to be more readily accessible, so I do not care about the rare factor so much. Whoever's team wins it all this year would much rather prefer getting proper on ice jerseys done up than some quasi authentic / replica. I still think teams who won it the last few years they had the Vector (Hawks, Bruins, Pens) will be very sought after.

This will definitely be the case.

I can't be the only one that enjoys the comfort of a 1.0? I get the hate given reebok's history with the Edge, but I find them infinitely more comfortable than baggy airknit.

are you a thin person? if so then enjoy them,, 1.0s r ment for thin people.... 1.0s are not cool for those with roundness,, hahaha

Well it looks like 2.0s really will be the jerseys sold this year. I often search for Flames authentics on ebay, and I came across this ad:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150977843676&ssPageName=ADME:X:eRTM:CA:1123#ht_802wt_1109

It looks/sounds legit from the correspondence I have had, and from his other items for sale, some of which are indo-edges.

I was in the Sabres team store today to take advantage of their 50% off sale. I took a look at the authentics and a number of them were Indo-Edges however a few were Made in Canada. I was hoping someone here could identify whether they're 1.0 or 2.0. They have the vector logo on the back and the ribbon on the inside has the old Rbk logo. The tag says 7187-A. I also took a photo of the material.

hhxrC.jpg

That's a 1.0. The material in most of the photo is bubble mesh, which isn't present in 2.0's. 2.0's have air-knit material instead.