REEBOK 2.0s coming out this year?

mikey3319

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Capitals still had Indos at the Verizon Center, but their store is small and not very nice. It was not until close to the end of last year that they had the indos in to replace the 1.0 vectors.

Watching tonight's Kings game, I'm noticing that some of the Kings (but not all of them) seem to be wearing jerseys with that newer rubbery NHL shield. Has anyone else noticed if their team is doing this? I don't particularly care for them (I'd rather have the neck-stabbing type), and I'm wondering if when Kings 2.0's become available at retail, will they have the new shield? I hope not, because then they'd be a little different from the 2011-12's, and I was hoping to finally be able to make up some SCF jerseys in 2.0's...

You're right, it's the felt one, same as on the ASG 2.0's. Sorry!

I am very happy to hear this. The only indo I ever got was a Caps alternate from last year, done up with Hendricks. If the Caps wear the alts again I will definately replace that one. I also agreee that I want the jerseys to be more readily accessible, so I do not care about the rare factor so much. Whoever's team wins it all this year would much rather prefer getting proper on ice jerseys done up than some quasi authentic / replica. I still think teams who won it the last few years they had the Vector (Hawks, Bruins, Pens) will be very sought after.

Don't taint Hendricks good name like that!!

Happy to report I sold the Hendricks Indo on ebay, and my collection is now free of them. I have used the proceeds to help defray the cost of the game worn Hendricks alternate from this season that I have pre-ordered from Meigray!

Has anyone confirmed if these Blackhawks jerseys on Icejerseys.com are 2.0? It says 2012- 2013 (made in Canada) The pic and description are for 1.0 but hopefully reebok is not going back to 1.0.

I ordered one this week. I will post the results with pictures.

Went to the Bruins Pro Shop at TD Garden the other day and all they had were Premier and Indo-Edge. The guy I talked to had not idea if/when they would be getting any Made in Canada authentics(either 1.0 or 2.0). :unsure:

I just talked with someone from icejerseys, they said that the hawks 2012-2013 made in canada jersey is a 2.0

Thats great news! I also just saw that a few Penguins retail 2.0s were posted on ebay. I hope more pop up soon.

Thats great news! I also just saw that a few Penguins retail 2.0s were posted on ebay. I hope more pop up soon.

Who was the seller?

Not sure if the seller is the same one that steezyb mentioned, but this guy has 2.0's from most teams for which they are available:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-Reebok-7287-Pittsburgh-Penguins-Authentic-Jersey-Customization-avaliable-/200877096902?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2ec5353fc6

Jerseybaron_com still has some too, but they're more expensive:

http://stores.ebay.com/JerseyBaron-Jerseys/PITTSBURGH-PENGUINS-/_i.html?_fsub=144130919&_sid=26129609&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

I wonder what he means by "Made in Canada for the last time" in the item description.

Jerseybaron_com still has some too, but they're more expensive:

http://stores.ebay.com/JerseyBaron-Jerseys/PITTSBURGH-PENGUINS-/_i.html?_fsub=144130919&_sid=26129609&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

I wonder what he means by "Made in Canada for the last time" in the item description.

lol, he probably means that people keep asking him if they are made in Canada and this is the last time he's going to answer that question.

Didn't think of that, LOL!

Not sure if the seller is the same one that steezyb mentioned, but this guy has 2.0's from most teams for which they are available:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-Reebok-7287-Pittsburgh-Penguins-Authentic-Jersey-Customization-avaliable-/200877096902?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2ec5353fc6

Size 60 is 1.0s are they not 2.0s were size 58+