REEBOK 2.0s coming out this year?

mikey3319

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are DEEP. I was able to get a 1 gallon bottle of wawa iced tea in one side and put a baby in the other one.

I cant stop playing with the zipper on the fight strap though. It is very addictive.

You don't say. I might have to pick one of these suckers up! MSRP has to be what $299.95, right?

I'll be serious for a moment. Does anyone remember the zipper ties? Those were awesome to play with.

I paid $400 for mine....but its well worth it with all of these features. I will be the envy of all hockey jersey fans this side of the Mississippi.

Sadly no :( but they ARE good zippers. My Fat Albert jeans have the same zippers. I got them at Marshalls three years ago and I have had zero problems. Top notch!

Speaking of Marshalls, the one by me had: Bruins and Avs hoodies for $25, Isles thermal long sleeves for $12-15, Isles speedwick long sleeve for $15, and 2 Isles replicas (07-08) for $25. Also saw some NYR tees (didnt look at them closely though) and Knicks long sleeve shooting shirts for either $20, 25, or 30. I forget.

Woah woah woah you didn't mention NYR stuff to me. Jerkface.

Sorry :( That was earlier in the day at TJ Maxx in Oceanside. TJ is actually cheaper than Marshalls by about $5 on the good stuff.

When??

When will IJ get white Rangers' 2.0's? I's needs me a Callahan!

Authentic made in Canada 2013 Reebok wordmark Flyers home (orange) retail (7287) jersey will be available for purchase during Flyer's Wives Fight for Wives Carnival Sunday March 3rd at select Wells Fargo Center concessions.

I really wish someone that wasn't you posted this.

I really wish someone that wasn't you posted this.

Here's Johnny saying thank you to puckboy

"ttthhhh..........................thaaaannnana...................thhhhhaaaaaannkkkk y.....................thhhannkk yoooaughuhguhskjhglhsflghlfshlhsdl ican'tdoitican'tdoitican'tdoit!"

So a little while back I bit the bullet and bought a new 2.0 from IJ and got it customized (Dan Girardi) and it just arrived and I have to say, I hate the 2.0s. It feels like garbage compared to the 1.0s and it's not half as nice looking either. Also the cut is pretty terrible, IMO. I literally like everything about the 1.0s 100x better. If I had realized how large of a downgrade the 2.0 was from the 1.0, I'd have just got an Indo-Edge (on sale for $130 at Amazon, at the time of my purchase, instead of the $300 from IJ). Having now tried on the Indo-Edge and the 2.0, I can honestly say the difference in quality is VASTLY overstated and the 2.0 just feels like a double thick Indo. I'm very unhappy that there's no alternative and no real way to get the 1.0s anymore (and that I spend $375 on something so mediocre).

I was gonna ask if you were tokin the whacky tobaccy but post some pics first. Who knows what you might have gotten. 2.0s are great and pretty universally loved. Maybe its just the Rangers logo throwing you off?

I hate the change in the material and the change in the cut. The jersey's from IJ; there's no real need to post pics; there's nothing wrong with the customization or anything. I just think the 2.0 is garbage. I hadn't had the chance to handle one until mine arrived and I am completely bummed I spent what I did on it. The original Edge had a nice weight to it, the stretchier, shiny material that made up the hem and sleeve striping on the Rangers jersey looked and felt much nicer. The cut of the old Edge fit much better and, IMO, everything about it was significantly higher quality. I am totally unhappy; I never would have expected, especially with all the noise people make complaining about the quality of the Indo's that the 2.0s would be so disappointing.

If anyone is interested in a size 46 2.0 Rangers home Girardi jersey, it just arrived in the mail yesterday. I took the tags off when trying it on, out of excitement that it finally arrived, but it is as new as it can possibly be and has been on a hanger behind my door since the minute I tried it on. I'm totally disappointed in it and would rather sell it to recoup my money and hunt for a blank 1.0 somewhere. Extremely bummed out right now.

I'm guessing you hated the airknit 6100s too?

It was a different situation. There wasn't a precedent like the 1.0 beforehand, or no comparable that I can think of. The difference in the materials just feels like a huge difference in quality to me. Spending $300 for a jersey is always an indulgence,but with the Edge 1.0 and the different materials, you could feel like it was a really high quality product and understand spending a premium. With the 2.0 I feel like it's the indo with some areas made a bit thicker and sturdier. I'm also only 27, so I wasn't really collecting a lot of jerseys on my own dime prior to the Edge era. Listen, you guys can disagree and call me crazy all you want, but it's my opinion and I don't think there's really any comparison to be made; if you take a size 46 NYR Edge 1.0 and a size 46 NYR EDGE 2.0 and lay them side by side, try them both on, take them off and feel the material all over the jersey, I have a hard time believing people prefer the 2.0. Regardless, I'm extremely disappointed and as collectors who have probably faced numerous disappointments for whatever reason in the past, I'm sure you can empathize with the feeling of shelling out $375 for something, waiting weeks and weeks for it to arrive and then being massively underwhelmed by it, feeling disappointed, and not being able to return it either because of the customization.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. You're not the only person that prefers 1.0s to 2.0s (though I'm not one of those people). You may be the only person that prefers Indo to Edge 2.0, but hey to each their own.

Hopefully you can recoup some of your money by selling it. I do know how much it sucks being that excited about something and it not working out.