Who/what are you wearing opening night?

NYIJM29

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to do my KJ on Saturday night (S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y. Saturday! Night!). It was the one jersey I was genuinely excited about receiving in a long time. Going JT ASG on Monday against Tampa Bay

holy smokes, that zamboni bed is awesome!

^_^ thx.

I still cant get over how cool the zamboni bed is. Especially since you built it yourself.

I did indeed. My dad was a finish carpenter until a car accident ended that career. Seems like it runs in the blood. I got a pic from google images and honestly just used it for reference & tried to make the bed look just like the pic. I was/am amazed myself that it turned out as cool as it did. The lights and the sound bytes just put it over the top. I've toyed with the idea of advertising at local rinks and teasing the offer to build them sort of as a side gig. Haven't done that yet, but still may someday soon. The project inspired me & now my current endeavor is a wine tavern in my basement. When that's done (we're about 90% there), the other half of the basement will be the hockey cave. I plan to mock up some hockey lockers on one wall to hang my jerseys & I have some other hockey/avs related ideas. It may be a year or so, but I'll find an appropriate thread to post pics of the tavern and the cave when they're done and when the opportunity presents itself.

DSC_0326.JPG

or this

DSC_0328.JPG

depending on which game I watch.

As long as you don't mind tear stains as the Preds continue their domination of the jackets. :thumbsup:

The *home* opener Monday night, genius. :thumbsup:

Didn't want to go on a road trip and fight the combo of rednecks and Bieber fans that are surely filling up the area around Bridgestone right now.

I think tomorrow will kick the season off nicely with the McDonagh Winter Classic. Then when someone spills on it, I'll just murder them.