eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the.....?

My link

Either that was a mistake or someone really over values their items.

I think it should be $65.99.

Oddly the seller still has the original $6,599.00 auction up, in addition to the $75.99 BIN auction.

Saddest of all is that it's not even a true authentic - it's a middle tier factory customized replica with numeric sizing but none of the other features of the on-ice authentics (not the seller's fault, just how Nike did things then).

Anyone looking for an authentic Flyers WC, hockey jersey outlet just posted some in a size 50, 52 and 54

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Philadelphia-Flyers-2012-Winter-Classic-Rbk-Authentic-7331-Jersey-52-/330752638911?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4d0264bfbf

This guy is an absolute ######:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-1995-96-Team-Issued-Colorado-Avalanche-Hockey-Jersey-21-Forsberg-/280905479342?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41674574ae#ht_2481wt_1397

He buys all that stuff from the closing sale and then marks the hell out of it and obviously lists his stuff that he knows are retail jerseys as game worn and game issued.

This guy is an absolute ######:

http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_2481wt_1397

He buys all that stuff from the closing sale and then marks the hell out of it and obviously lists his stuff that he knows are retail jerseys as game worn and game issued.

Has anybody tried to Best Offer this dude on anything yet? With the obscene amount of stuff he seems to've taken in, you'd think he'd jump at the chance. Might try it myself on that Carolina Monarchs jersey.

didnt even get the chance to post this before it sold... a steal by meigray prices I think and werent these worn on tv too? pretty cool - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item4ab8f48738&item=320930613048&nma=true&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&rt=nc&si=FxYbVaHiKJ04ioW0VOMkoSUi0mI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

didnt even get the chance to post this before it sold... a steal by meigray prices I think and werent these worn on tv too? pretty cool - http://cgi.ebay.com/...cvip=true&rt=nc

That has to be the second set SCF jersey that was suppossed to be retained by the players.

How does that end up on ebay so fast, or even at all?

Carters jersey was going for 2750 if I remember correctly, so yes, 1900 was a steal.

Has anybody tried to Best Offer this dude on anything yet? With the obscene amount of stuff he seems to've taken in, you'd think he'd jump at the chance. Might try it myself on that Carolina Monarchs jersey.

I made him an offer on one of the Teammates for Kids patches. He wanted $29.99 + shipping, so I offered him $17.50 so it'd effectively be $20 shipped. He counter-offered with $22 + shipping.

So he is willing to deal but doesn't seem in a big hurry to get rid of stuff. Then again after that Forsberg "team-issue" he posted, I don't think he knows what he's doing with this stuff.

didnt even get the chance to post this before it sold... a steal by meigray prices I think and werent these worn on tv too? pretty cool - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item4ab8f48738&item=320930613048&nma=true&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&rt=nc&si=FxYbVaHiKJ04ioW0VOMkoSUi0mI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Wow, how in the heck did this seller get a hold of that jersey? I would think that as a player, you'd want to keep your jersey as a memento of your first Cup victory. What's a few dollars to someone who makes over $5 million a year? I didn't think I'd see any set 2 Finals jerseys for sale at all, especially this quickly.

Yes I got to patchs from him on best offers and he did go back and fourth on the Pittsburgh all star patch we ended at 21.00 plus shipping

Yes I got to patchs from him on best offers and he did go back and fourth on the Pittsburgh all star patch we ended at 21.00 plus shipping

Be careful what you buy, a lot of his paches are replicas...

Including this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item4167283dc5&item=280903564741&nma=true&pt=Vintage_Sports_Memorabilia&rt=nc&si=HCzUXJOHpb8StiI0zbwHBPbA6fQ%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

if that's the one you bought...and it's a bad one, too.

i don´t belive it :noway: gotta be fake :wacko:

The sigs on the back are videomatched to the victory parade and Staples Center rally. Plus I'm sure the MeiGray tagging is legit. I just have no idea why Carter would get rid of it...

Well, whatever happened I hope its new owner appreciates it more than the person to whom it was given (or who possibly stole it!). Carter scored the Cup-winning goal in that jersey!

That has to be the second set SCF jersey that was suppossed to be retained by the players.

How does that end up on ebay so fast, or even at all?

Carters jersey was going for 2750 if I remember correctly, so yes, 1900 was a steal.

The sigs on the back are videomatched to the victory parade and Staples Center rally. Plus I'm sure the MeiGray tagging is legit. I just have no idea why Carter would get rid of it...

The jerseys that they wore during the rally weren't SCF game worn jersey IMO. If you look at the LA KINGS set tag its blank no serial number is placed. All game worn jersey have a serial numbers placed by the team. I can also verify this with a friend of mine that knows a great deal on how the current tags are set.

For example all team issue/game issue jerseys come with the MGG tags and the team tags. When I purchased my Drewiske game issue jersey it had all the tags in it but no serial number on the LA Kings tag. I think that the jersey that the players wore during the rally were just regular jerseys made for them to get autographed and rather sold for charity or given to friends or family. I can find out from Jason if he made extra jerseys for the player so the can wear them for the rally.

Screen%2520Shot%25202012-06-21%2520at%25205.35.12%2520PM.jpg

I'd be inclined to think otherwise. My playoff gamer doesn't have a team serial number on it either, just a blank Kings tag and a MeiGray ID #. Also as I've understood it (this was confirmed by MeiGray and Bob Halfacre of Bobcat Athletic) there were supposed to be only 2 jerseys of each color produced and lettered for the Finals. Black set 1 has already been sold, so if the eBay one is not the set 2 that the players were allowed to keep, then where did this one, that has both a team tag and MeiGray tag, come from?

I'll find out tomorrow if they made them extra jersey to wear for the rally. I also just emailed the seller and we'll see what he/she says too. I hope it's not a SCF set 2 that he wore and gave it to some stupid chick that he's screwing and she needed cash to buy a LV or a Gucci purse. Stuff like this happen in Hollywood.