eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

Yes sir. Rye Playland used to be the Rangers practice facility up until a few years ago. The jerseys were stored away in a trunk somewhere after the season and weren't found until 2000 or so. That's why all the game-worn ones have that severe wrinkle to them.

Ah so that's why the Rangers were a joke for so long......

...... wait a minute, I just asked you to do up some jerseys for me......###### I smell a teabagged jersey in my future......

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna be a sport and give you a chance to edit that. This is your one and only warning.

LOL! I knew as soon as I read his post, this was coming. I gotta admit, I laughed at what he said though.

I'm gonna be a sport and give you a chance to edit that. This is your one and only warning.

Done but I was in now way writing that to offend anyone. I'll just leave it at that and move on.

LOL! I knew as soon as I read his post, this was coming. I gotta admit, I laughed at what he said though.

I swear I did not mean it in a bad way but I understand how someone can take that offensively.

http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_4351wt_1396

Seller is a member here, yes?

Yep that would be mine, don't want to sell but real life happens sometimes :(

It's sweet. I would love to wear that jersey and fly a B-52 durring WWII

I've always been a fan of the Aero's jerseys through all their various styles. I have to agree though that is probably one of the sharpest I've seen.

$120 flyers customized Stanley cup and winter classic 2010 edges. Briere giroux Hartnell various sizes.

Link please

All of the white SCF's are wrong. Name font is 100% wrong.

Oh, and the Winter Classics are all wrong too, they have the old number font on the back and sleeves lol.

Flyers jersey police on the beat!

All of the white SCF's are wrong. Name font is 100% wrong.

Oh, and the Winter Classics are all wrong too, they have the old number font on the back and sleeves lol.

Thats so weird. I thought Pro League Authentics sent their stuff to Philly Express, but you're right, those look off.

Lol no one was lawyered, shutcher yap. I do accept being the Flyers jersey police.

They know it's wrong, I spoke to them about it. Basically they sent those WCs to the wrong place (Ruberti's instead of Philly Express), and they sent the SCFs to the correct place, Ruberti's, who used the wrong font because they're absent minded. They use both places.

Ordered a jersey from a guy on Ebay who has a store with UPS 3 Day Select shipping. Shipped on Tuesday and still hasn't gotten here. If it doesn't get here tomorrow, they are definitely getting a negative feedback. I understand it's from Canada, but three days is three days, especially when I pay $16.99 to get it here.

Ordered a jersey from a guy on Ebay who has a store with UPS 3 Day Select shipping. Shipped on Tuesday and still hasn't gotten here. If it doesn't get here tomorrow, they are definitely getting a negative feedback. I understand it's from Canada, but three days is three days, especially when I pay $16.99 to get it here.

It's Canada man, they have limited control and stuff always gets delayed with customs. No need to leave negative feedback. If you get your item and it's not super unreasonable, worse you should do is neutral, it's not his fault.

Their are only 3 service levels from and to Canada. UPS standard service (ground) UPS Expedited and UPS Express. Keep in mind UPS does not broker to importing countries. So you have to wait for the importing country to clear their customs process. Just keep that in mind. Only trying to help.

I just wish it was not advertised as UPS 3 Day. Just say expedited then. Ugh. I'm just impatient, I want this jersey :(