• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus...What I would pay to see a team with those jerseys play these guys

What was that, Toy Story night?

Edited by slimcutta
I think it was 'Don't quote pictures' night...poor baby jesus

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pittsburgh-Penguins-9-Pascal-Dupuis-Ebbets-Field-Flannels-Hockey-Jersey-M-USA-/261467945446?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3ce0b439e6

All good Penguins fans know that there was no team before the current one. So, naturally, Pascal Dupuis was #9 back then and not the legendary Andy Bathgate. Oh and Ron Francis too.

I wonder where the patch will go.

I've been wanting to ask that question for twenty years now.

Probably the same like 94, on the shoulder..

I don't know though. I'm kinda thinking the whole reason that the EDGE design added such a sharper angle to the RANGERS wordmark WAS in anticipation of putting a Finals patch on the chest at one point. I can see it being on the right side, to the left of the alternate A's. I guess we'll see.

The Rags better pull this s*** off... If a western team wins again, I'm going to yak all over my computer screen.

Also, "something something Jerseybaron... something something secret connections... something something deal with the devil"

Edited by AngeloS76

Congrats to the Rangers, we'll see you in the finals....I hope.

As for JB....I am still in absolute awe at how he seems to be the only retailer that has most 2.0s or at least the only one to take actual pictures of each jersey and move them at gamer prices. He is not unreasonable but he definitely holds something of a monopoly at the moment, and that is never a good thing.

Maybe if some of the other sites moved away from using stock pictures of 1.0s and Premiers for their 2.0s they would have a chance at competition.

Edited by Of Senators and Kings

Congrats Rangers, happy my UM boy Hagelin is playing so well and will be in the Final. Also happy for John Moore (after game one of course) making the Final. His family is from my hometown and his dad is good pals with mine.

Hope the Hawks pull off the improbable and meet you guys there, but have a feeling it will be the Kings.

Congrats to the Rangers, we'll see you in the finals....I hope.

As for JB....I am still in absolute awe at how he seems to be the only retailer that has most 2.0s or at least the only one to take actual pictures of each jersey and move them at gamer prices. He is not unreasonable but he definitely holds something of a monopoly at the moment, and that is never a good thing.

Maybe if some of the other sites moved away from using stock pictures of 1.0s and Premiers for their 2.0s they would have a chance at competition.

He doesn't sell them at gamer prices. He just sells them at retail price (plus eBay fees), which for some reason most people on here seem to think is expensive or "too much."

Edited by dsl135

He doesn't sell them at gamer prices. He just sells them at retail price (plus eBay fees), which for some reason most people on here seem to think is expensive or "too much."

And he's always willing to work out a deal outside of eBay to save you cash.

And he's always willing to work out a deal outside of eBay to save you cash.

Yup. Just got two jerseys from him at a pretty significant discount outside of eBay

I don't know though. I'm kinda thinking the whole reason that the EDGE design added such a sharper angle to the RANGERS wordmark WAS in anticipation of putting a Finals patch on the chest at one point. I can see it being on the right side, to the left of the alternate A's. I guess we'll see.

I really hope that's not the case. Patches always look absolutely sweet between the stripes on the white jersey shoulder yoke, so hopefully they'll carry on with doing it that way. The fact the 85th Ann. and Premiere patches went on the shoulder should mean they're ok. It'll look a bit weird with it on the front.

But the cup patch would most likely be on the opposite shoulder.

But the cup patch would most likely be on the opposite shoulder.

yep! :)

For Canadians there is sales tax on top of that too...and with the exchange rate as it is.....a blank runs over $400 CAD easily. Customized is well over $500 CAD. These are not retail prices for jerseys that should be $289.99 CAD, as they are priced at the CTC when they have 2.0s in. The Sens sell game worn jerseys from $400.

Edited by Of Senators and Kings

For Canadians there is sales tax on top of that too...and with the exchange rate as it is.....a blank runs over $400 CAD easily. Customized is well over $500 CAD. These are not retail prices for jerseys that should be $289.99 CAD, as they are priced at the CTC when they have 2.0s in. The Sens sell game worn jerseys from $400.

They're absolutely basically retail. You'd have to pay tax on the $289.99 price too so that's kind of irrelevant.

Retail is $300 US. Add 10% for eBay fees and it's $330 which is what he charges for most of his jerseys except rare styles. Frankly, pointing out what ONE place (CTC) sells them for and considering that "retail" is kind of my point. People have been able to snag 2.0's for deals sometimes so now they think that anything priced at the MSRP is "insane" or a "ripoff."

Just because one team sells gamers for that price does not mean these are "gamer prices."

And as has been mentioned he is more than willing to work out a deal off eBay to save tons off the "sticker price" on eBay. He is very fair and charges retail. There's nothing wrong with it.

Edited by dsl135

IT'S NOT OUR FAULT THAT YOU LIVE IN COMMIE PINKO LAND