eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

Isn't that a replica with a fight strap sewn in?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-sporting-goods-exercise-hockey-Philadelphia-Flyers-Authentic-Winter-Classic-2012-Jersey-W0QQAdIdZ540014648

Another person using dsl135's pictures... I assume it's fake because of the other ad he listed...

Honestly i have no clue. I was just searching CCM Jersey newly listed and saw a Blackhawks Size48 jersey show up so i posted it on here knowing theres a lot of Blackhawks fans on here. I clicked on the link and someone bought it. Not sure if someone on here bought it? If someone did maybe they can confirm when they get it.

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-sporting-goods-exercise-hockey-Philadelphia-Flyers-Authentic-Winter-Classic-2012-Jersey-W0QQAdIdZ540014648

Another person using dsl135's pictures... I assume it's fake because of the other ad he listed...

It's probably the same person since there both listed from Canada.

There's something definitely wrong with that Hawks jersey. It's air-knit like the 1994 and later jerseys, but it's missing the NHL shield. The crest is wrong and the shoulder patches are missing. Someone might have made that one out of a blank uncrested jersey.

Geez.

Well, the guy on eBay gladly removed my photos from his listing. I've just reported the kijiji ad and e-mailed the poster asking them to take their own photos and not use mine.

Geez.

Well, the guy on eBay gladly removed my photos from his listing. I've just reported the kijiji ad and e-mailed the poster asking them to take their own photos and not use mine.

Just watermark pictures of your junk in the images. People won't use them any more. :lol:

Just watermark pictures of your junk in the images. People won't use them any more. :lol:

Yep, I have started putting my little Eddie Giacomin gretzky table hockey pic in all of my photos lately.. I see this type of thing happening with my jerseys too...

Jerseybaron has LA Kings Purple Vintage retail 2.0s up for sale in 50,52 and 54. They aren't cheap but it's the only way I know of to get one. I picked one up myself.

Did he have any 56s? Looks like a couple sold already, so was curious if the ones that sold were 56. Didn't see anything in completed listings but may not have populated yet

No 56s were posted

There's something definitely wrong with that Hawks jersey. It's air-knit like the 1994 and later jerseys, but it's missing the NHL shield. The crest is wrong and the shoulder patches are missing. Someone might have made that one out of a blank uncrested jersey.

I have what's basically the same jersey in my own collection. Mine's white ultrafil, three-block CCM logo on the tail with no NHL shield, no shoulder patches, and a crest that isn't chain-stitched.

Honestly, I don't know what to make of it. I've thought about snagging some Portland Winterhawks shoulder patches and making it an Adam Deadmarsh jersey circa 1991, but haven't been able to find good patches.

A replica being sold as a "game worn". I really wish some buyers on Ebay really looked at what they were getting.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tampa-Bay-Lightning-Vincent-Lecavalier-Game-Used-Jersey-W-COA-/331058991597?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d14a751ed

And feebay will allow that scam for a quick buck.

Jerseybaron has LA Kings Purple Vintage retail 2.0s up for sale in 50,52 and 54. They aren't cheap but it's the only way I know of to get one. I picked one up myself.

saw that. the price is ridiculous and over the top. since these have been impossible to find i could see the high price due to simple and demand. BUT....the guy charges $375+ for everything

the Team LA store finally has the CCM replicas for sale for $150, S - XXL available. i know the fabric and color are slightly different, but for more than half off i'm going that direction

http://teamlastore.com/collections/kings-jerseys/products/los-angeles-kings-premier-vintage-crown-jersey