eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is an old "Griffenfood" version eh?

Fixed your post for you. To assume would mean that I'm not sure.

The fight strap on that Nordiques fake is a bit different than on most fakes I see...

It looks a bit closer to the real thing. You can still tell it's not legit, but it's shape means it might be tougher to tell from the backside.

He has bought some penguins stuff from me and mark it up by almost double. Not sure if he's a member here

I still don't understand why players sign crap jerseys like that.

Let's see, sign a fake jersey and make a fan happy, or take a stand against something that the player pays little to no attention to at the price of likely pissing off a fan. Next thing you know Niemi will be stripping his own gamers. :lol:

Let's see, sign a fake jersey and make a fan happy, or take a stand against something that the player pays little to no attention to at the price of likely pissing off a fan. Next thing you know Niemi will be stripping his own gamers. :lol:

:lol:

I still don't understand why players sign crap jerseys like that.

Because they don't care what they sign. They aren't worried about generating collectibles for people. They just want to a) make the fan happy, B) get the fan out of their face as fast as possible, or c) a combo of both.

If I ever became famous, whether it be an athlete, actor w/e I would refuse to sign autographs. I just don't see the draw of them, someones name isn't special to me. I want my picture taken with a favorite athlete or cool actor I don't give a s*** about their autograph.

If I ever became famous, whether it be an athlete, actor w/e I would refuse to sign autographs. I just don't see the draw of them, someones name isn't special to me. I want my ###### picture taken with a favorite athlete or cool actor I don't give a s*** about their autograph.

That's so odd, though... Its not about what YOU think. Its about what the person meeting you thinks. If that's the thing they want to be able to commemorate their experience meeting you, why would you deny someone that? Its something so simple, and takes none of your time.

Not hockey, but one of my grails, very rare and a absolute steal. Authentic blue Cubs Rawlings pullover

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400608007308&ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:US:1120

No there not rare at all. That person put it as an auction and the final bid was under $90. I don't get how people can get away it backing out of auctions with no reprocussions.

That's so odd, though... Its not about what YOU think. Its about what the person meeting you thinks. If that's the thing they want to be able to commemorate their experience meeting you, why would you deny someone that? Its something so simple, and takes none of your time.

That's why I would take a picture, not sign an autograph. A picture would indeed be there experience meeting you. An autograph can be sold traded and given away. A picture, not so much it truly would be a personal gift.

As dsl already explained, it's not really about what you want, it's what the fan wants. If they ask you for an autograph and you refuse, the only thing they'll probably remember for the rest of their life about their encounter with you is that you were a jerk with them and refused to give them what they wanted. Regardless of whether you think a photo is better, is it worth it to you to have a bad rep with fans just because you don't want to sign autographs? That kind of thing could haunt you well after your career is over.

As dsl already explained, it's not really about what you want, it's what the fan wants. If they ask you for an autograph and you refuse, the only thing they'll probably remember for the rest of their life about their encounter with you is that you were a jerk with them and refused to give them what they wanted. Regardless of whether you think a photo is better, is it worth it to you to have a bad rep with fans just because you don't want to sign autographs? That kind of thing could haunt you well after your career is over.

What he said.