eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA doesn't use nameplates, they stopped using them after '88-'89 iirc.

My favorite jersey style in my collection. They didn't use nameplates.

You just had to go and post that picture! Haha... Its taking everything for me to not buy one and have a Gagne or Richards done up cuz they're so expensive, but they're so nice.

Took a chance on this replica jersey when I came across it with zero bids and only minutes remaining. Could be a cool jersey to wear around for $50.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Martin-Brodeur-Team-Canada-2002-Olympic-Hockey-Jersey-NIke-/331065511854?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=eQwaeXU2szfNrhE2maQeXPQQI6c%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I caved and bought a Kings Alt. Looking forward to getting it with Kopitar on it.

You can wear it when you run out for donuts.

Not sure I get that reference. Is that a fat joke, or a we hate replicas joke, or something else?

If he's like most Ranger fans, it's most likely a fat joke about Marty

In that case, 123 career shutouts. How you like them donuts?

If he's like most Ranger fans, it's most likely a fat joke about Marty

I resent the "most" part. I think we can agree that all teams have some educated hockey fans and some ignorant hockey fans. Let's not turn this into a "my team is better" or "so and so sucks" thread.

I'll be the first to admit that MB is one of the top 3-5 goalies of all time...obviously tops in some categories. The fact that I choose to follow and support another team does not diminish the skill or character of the opposition teams.

I resent the "most" part. I think we can agree that all teams have some educated hockey fans and some ignorant hockey fans. Let's not turn this into a "my team is better" or "so and so sucks" thread.

I'll be the first to admit that MB is one of the top 3-5 goalies of all time...obviously tops in some categories. The fact that I choose to follow and support another team does not diminish the skill or character of the opposition teams.

Gotcha. All the Ranger fans on here seem real nice.

Hey, I didn't say he wasn't great, I just made a donut joke. Can't he be great AND like donuts?

Of course!! We're still in 'Merica!!!

Maybe donuts are what gives him his super-powers.........

Me as well I will be looking for a Kit any Help would be great ( Richards )

I caved and bought a Kings Alt. Looking forward to getting it with Kopitar on it.

Hey, I didn't say he wasn't great, I just made a donut joke. Can't he be great AND like donuts?

Arguably one cannot be "great" if they don't like donuts. Fair point.