eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

Yes, they switched to airknit the next year (1987-88). Also the single color CCM hem logo was more typical of 1987-88.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was wondering about this jersey: legit seller; the neck tag says 7187A, but the pricetag says 7287. Also the NHL shield looks different and it has a yellow neck line. Not asking if it is real or fake, but is this normal for all star Edge 2.0 jerseys?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OVECHKIN-2011-NHL-ALL-STAR-GAME-TEAM-ISSUED-REEBOK-EDGE-2-0-7287-JERSEY-SIZE-54-/291030033245?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item43c2bde35d

Was wondering about this jersey: legit seller; the neck tag says 7187A, but the pricetag says 7287. Also the NHL shield looks different and it has a yellow neck line. Not asking if it is real or fake, but is this normal for all star Edge 2.0 jerseys?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OVECHKIN-2011-NHL-ALL-STAR-GAME-TEAM-ISSUED-REEBOK-EDGE-2-0-7287-JERSEY-SIZE-54-/291030033245?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item43c2bde35d

The neck tags ALWAYS say 7187. Reebok is too cheap to print new ones, so even when it's a 2.0 (7287) the neck tag will stay say 7187. The paper sleeve tag is the only thing that will say 7287, but you can also tell just by looking at the material.

The neon green Reebok stripe in the neck doesn't mean it's a Indo Edge. All of the All-Star authentic jerseys from those years had the green stripe, and they didn't sell an Indo Edge version just a retail Edge 2.0.

Finally, it's a legit team issue jersey because of the lack of the big Reebok neck tag and the NHLPA logo patch on the back right hem.

The Caps team logo patch on that jersey is the National Emblem patch that's smaller than the actual one used on the gamers and Hershey Bears jerseys.

And lol at that asking price

The neck tags ALWAYS say 7187. Reebok is too cheap to print new ones, so even when it's a 2.0 (7287) the neck tag will stay say 7187. The paper sleeve tag is the only thing that will say 7287, but you can also tell just by looking at the material.

The neon green Reebok stripe in the neck doesn't mean it's a Indo Edge. All of the All-Star authentic jerseys from those years had the green stripe, and they didn't sell an Indo Edge version just a retail Edge 2.0.

Finally, it's a legit team issue jersey because of the lack of the big Reebok neck tag and the NHLPA logo patch on the back right hem.

Also, on a side note; Jersey Baron is a pretty well known seller, and only sells legit jerseys.

Expensive prices (not complaining, just stating) due to the monopoly he has on some of the jerseys. But he does have some cool, rare stuff.

unfortunately a lot of that this time of year people buying gifts and not knowing what they are doing. so easy for the scammers and counterfeiters to take advantage

wish i had some size 44 game worns i could post for sale. amazing what one can do with their own stick and puck to a jersey and give it that 'game worn' look

Firing pucks at jerseys and slashing them with sticks sounds like an awesome job.

Less awesome to be the guy wearing the jersey at the time.

not hockey but check out this Dan Marino Nike/Reebok partnership jersey with NBA jock tag!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/REEBOK-NFL-THROWBACK-JERSEY-MIAMI-DOLPHINS-13-DAN-MORINO-/141133728832?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item20dc39cc40

...shameless.

Seller is a member here, just not active in the last couple years.

And personally I don't ship to Canada when I sell on eBay. Been burned by shady buyers. However, I don't have a problem shipping outside the US to members here.

Here's a nice rare pickup for Ranger fans, Carl Hagelin authentic CT Whale jersey size 56.

$_12.JPG

It's the rare style from the first season with light blue stripes (later became green) also has the H35 commemorative patch on the shoulder. Not cheap, but definitely would be hard to find another.

I think that's a kind of excessive overreaction. People have their reasons. Like someone said, just ask someone to get it for you and ship it.