Quick WC 2012 Question

dte421

That's ridiculous. It really makes me mad when legitimate businesses sell counterfeit merchandise. They know the difference. They know what they're selling. That's despicable.

On a happier note, I finally bit the bullet and bought a Flyers WC from Stadium Classics.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. We get them after they're rejected from the Islanders training camp.

The Islanders were the first team to use Ice Girls. You're welcome.

Holy s***! Charles Wang actually did something good!

The Islanders were the first team to use Ice Girls. You're welcome.

Holy s***! Charles Wang actually did something good!

He's doing another good thing, too....moving them to Brooklyn :D

I wish the lighthouse project went through. Nassau gave him hell over that. I thought it would have been good for the community.

Also a big fan of the ice girls!

I wish the lighthouse project went through. Nassau gave him hell over that. I thought it would have been good for the community.

Also a big fan of the ice girls!

Meh. I wasn't a fan of the Lighthouse idea. The only person that would have been good for was Charles Wang. I really despise him.

islandersicegirl13.jpg

Ok so my Flyers WC just arrived. I got to take a good look over it before the wife put it away (its for my birthday).

But I just wanted to clarify, in case it needs to be sent back, is the NHL shield logo on the collar supposed to be made of felt, or is it like the normal Edge jerseys?

Mine was NOT made of felt, but I wasn't sure if that was correct or not.

Other than that it looks pretty much perfect (aside from one SMALL detail where one of the black stripes is just a tiny bit wider than at one point). It's really small so that's not worth sending it back, but if the logo is supposed to be felt, back it will go!

Excellent!now I just have to wait until mid March to actually wear it lol.

With all the procrastination of the NHL due to the lockout, does anybody know if HBO will be releasing the Rangers/Flyers 24/7 series on DVD soon (or ever)?

Don't know. But I DO know all of the episodes are still on one of my DVR's. Now if only they could be extracted.....

Don't know. But I DO know all of the episodes are still on one of my DVR's. Now if only they could be extracted.....

I kept them as long as I could, but when Verizon did an update about 8 months ago, it wiped out my dvr.

The Pens/Caps 24/7 was out on DVD in time for Christmas the next season, so I was disappointed that the Rangers/Flyers 24/7 is not yet out.

I did find a guy on iOffer.com that was selling burned copies, but I'd rather not go that route.

Just did some digging on Amazon and while I didn't find out anything about a Rangers/Flyers 24/7 release, I noticed a lot of people were unhappy with the DVD released by HBO for the Pens/Caps. All of the music was replaced so they didn't have to pay royalties.

Personally I've always found it dumb that you can air something with music on TV, but put it on a DVD and you have to pay more, as if it's a CD or something. Lawyer types feel free to jump in here.

I guess I'm going to get some burned copies.

The Pens/Caps 24/7 was out on DVD in time for Christmas the next season, so I was disappointed that the Rangers/Flyers 24/7 is not yet out.

I did find a guy on iOffer.com that was selling burned copies, but I'd rather not go that route.

I know. That's why I was banking on it coming out by Christmas, but the NHL didn't put it out yet. I only want a legit copy too.

Don't tell me the 24/7 series will be harder to find than my actual Rangers WC jersey! :(

• 10 months later...

While watching Leafs/Wings 24/7 on HBO, I figured I'd bring this up again. Does anybody happen to have acess to a copy of the four episodes from the 2012 Rangers/Flyers HBO 24/7 series (legit, bootleg, digital upload, whatever)? I seriously would love to watch this series over again, especially because they were an over .500 team way back when.