Quick WC 2012 Question

dte421

While watching Leafs/Wings 24/7 on HBO, I figured I'd bring this up again. Does anybody happen to have acess to a copy of the four episodes from the 2012 Rangers/Flyers HBO 24/7 series (legit, bootleg, digital upload, whatever)? I seriously would love to watch this series over again, especially because they were an over .500 team way back when.

Haha, likewise!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have it saved on one of my DVR's (along with the game). Damned if I know how to copy it though.....

I actually have it saved on one of my DVR's (along with the game). Damned if I know how to copy it though.....

Step 1. Learn how to convert it.

Step 2. ?

Step 3. Make profit.

• 2 weeks later...

For the alumni game, were the Rangers players wearing just plain Rangers blue home jerseys? I see a shoulder patch, but other than that, just an edge? Vector or word mark?

Was the patch a regular winter classic patch or a specific alumni game patch?

Thinking of my next search, since I just got toasted at the last second on my last ebay try...

It was wordmarked, and it was a special patch for just the alumni game. I'm dying to find one so I can throw another jersey together!

I know. I was debating having a few made.

If you do, let me know...I'm in for one.

If you do, let me know...I'm in for one.

Who would you plan on putting on it? I would like Beezer, but already have one with him on it, so I was thinking Duguay. He had that amazing move on his breakaway. Lol

Who would you plan on putting on it? I would like Beezer, but already have one with him on it, so I was thinking Duguay. He had that amazing move on his breakaway. Lol

I'm predictable. Leetch.

My alternate choices would be Dave Maloney, Gartner or Graves.

Not sure why, but I've never desired a goalie jersey even though I count Richter, Hanlon, Healy and Lundqvist among my favorite Rangers. God knows I've spent enough cash on sewn replicas for my 11 year old Lundqvist nut daughter.

image.jpg

FYI, there was a fan on the glass by the penalty box in tonight's game against Tampa Bay that was wearing a gamer with the alumni patch. It was either #16 or #19. Saw it in the second period after Hagelin got hit hard.

For an alumni game jersey, would I need a 1.0 or a 2.0. I know it's wordmarked, but does that automatically mean 2.0?

The whole edge thing is ridiculously confusing.

For an alumni game jersey, would I need a 1.0 or a 2.0. I know it's wordmarked, but does that automatically mean 2.0?

The whole edge thing is ridiculously confusing.

Just to throw everyone off even further, I found a pic of Mark Messier from the alumni game, and it actually looks more like an Indo because the laces are so long. I can't post a pic from my iPhone, but I'll post it when I get home later.

It's funny you said it looked indo -- I was going to say the same thing. The material in the close up of the patch doesnt look like a 2.0 airknit, more like an Indo