single team collections

LordStanley94

I could have sworn there was a thread on this already but I looked and found nothing. so I posted this in the collection gallery but thought it might be cool to have a thread where we show our collections of a single team. I'll start, this is my rangers collection...img20130127132655.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is mine.. Come check it out!

Will be adding more shortly.. Waiting on a Ryan McDonagh gamer..

www.nyrgamer.blogspot.com

both awesome collections, you gotta take some better pictures of that isles collection bro! glad this thread is getting some hits.

my wife walked in the apartment while I was doing it and just shook her head lol

Good God man! How did you even take the picture? Were you standing on a ladder to get them all in the shot?

Changing things up a bit, here's all my Titans jerseys. Game-worn and retail:

titans-vi.jpg

I had to take two shots and merge them to get it all in.

haha, yea man I was actually on a little step stool. the bigger nuisance was laying them all out... especially since I have a few blanks I'll eventually get done and want to include in a photo. I love your titans collection. nice to see a lesser thought of/ rare team collected so well.

I could have sworn there was a thread on this already but I looked and found nothing. so I posted this in the collection gallery but thought it might be cool to have a thread where we show our collections of a single team. I'll start, this is my rangers collection ][/url]

Those all CCM's (except the Liberty)?

lol thanks cj that's my pride and joy right there. they are all ccm except the driver and the liberty.

I don't collect past the starter years really so I haven't gotten a lindros rangers. I did however have a lindros flyers and lindros asg jersey, both of which I recently sold to fly high guys.

no gretzky... however like I was telling someone on here the other day, the best thing about gretzky coming to the rangers was that all of the band wagon fans with too much money went out and bought gretzky jerseys which ten years later has led to a plethora of cheap, strippable ranger gretzky jerseys on eBay. I've bought and stripped four of them myself, all for under a hundred bucks.

Nowhere near that massive stack of Rangers jerseys but here is my team Norway collection. Probably not going to add to many more.

http://public.fotki.com/oxbo1690/team-norway/

Nowhere near that massive stack of Rangers jerseys but here is my team Norway collection. Probably not going to add to many more.

http://public.fotki.com/oxbo1690/team-norway/

Great collection. The Norway jerseys are my favorite IIHF jerseys. Hopefully one day I can afford a white one to go with the red one I got from you. It's one of my favorite jerseys in my whole collection.

no gretzky... however like I was telling someone on here the other day, the best thing about gretzky coming to the rangers was that all of the band wagon fans with too much money went out and bought gretzky jerseys which ten years later has led to a plethora of cheap, strippable ranger gretzky jerseys on eBay. I've bought and stripped four of them myself, all for under a hundred bucks.

NO. Were they authentics or replicas? If you find a blue authentic for that price, especially from his final season, don't ever strip it. Sell it to me.

lol, they come up all the time, there was one that ended like two days ago that j4tw had up. but they are usually ccm which is incorrect either way... and in addition, I consider every one incorrect because they don't have double hem logos. if I had a legit double logo starter gretzky, I would actually keep that. problem is that it's probably the most faked jersey of all time.

lol, they come up all the time, there was one that ended like two days ago that j4tw had up. but they are usually ccm which is incorrect either way... and in addition, I consider every one incorrect because they don't have double hem logos. if I had a legit double logo starter gretzky, I would actually keep that. problem is that it's probably the most faked jersey of all time.

Seems like all Gretzky jerseys I find are fake and/or over priced.

He's my favorite player ever and the reason I became a hockey fan. I'm trying to get at least one jersey from every team he played for, but even replicas are ridiculously expensive. Gretzky is the one exception to my authentics only rule. I would take a quality legitimate replica, but I refuse to buy fakes for any price.