single team collections

LordStanley94

dude, if you are ok with non double logo jerseys you shouldn't have any problems finding authentic gretzkys from every team he played for. they shouldn't be very expensive either. that has got to be the easiest player to collect due to the account of people who bought his jersey. you shouldn't have to get replicas at all.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive stripped a pro gretzky oilers, kings, and rangers so far and I know blues are on eBay all the time

I could have sworn there was a thread on this already but I looked and found nothing. so I posted this in the collection gallery but thought it might be cool to have a thread where we show our collections of a single team. I'll start, this is my rangers collection...

Dayum! Anything for sale or trade?

img20130127132655.jpg

Nice photo, great to see them all laid out like that.

Btw, what's the Messier between the Beukeboom and the Robitaille on the right, a TBTC?

yea man, after I took it I realized I should have displayed the tbtc better... but that's my tbtc hiding under there, the price and joy of the collection.

edit: I accidentally misspelled pride above but decided to leave It because it's just as true, lol

hahaha, they actually had a little charity game a number of years ago featuring a few rangers alumni at my local ice rink ( Chelsea piers) and Glenn Anderson showed up. I actually had my Anderson jersey with me because I was younger and thought having autographed jerseys was cool... anyway, I considered asking him to wear it for a bit during the game but never went through with it. I did however manage to snag Rod Gilbert's game used jersey from that game.

• 2 weeks later...

Check out my Avalanche collection here. As the team continues to suck more and more I buy jerseys to help me be happy. It helps for a bit I guess. Suck, lose, don't sign one of your top players, crazy injuries, buy more jerseys...repeat.

Check out my Avalanche collection here. As the team continues to suck more and more I buy jerseys to help me be happy. It helps for a bit I guess. Suck, lose, don't sign one of your top players, crazy injuries, buy more jerseys...repeat.

I am the same way, Jay! Amazing collection!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Absolutely awesome Preds collection. Congratulations. I'm still working on mine. It's a slow work in progress. Did you leave any out there for the rest of us?

Haha didnt you get my Smithson? :thumbsup: Ironically, I kinda wish I had it back! Not sure what I was thinking selling any mustard jersey ever.

And, thank you!! Its also a major work in progress.

Very nice. I only have 8 Preds gamers (including the 99-00 blue Johnson with A), another 4 Preds draft pick gamers (Widing, 2x Hutchinson, Kulyash) and two authentics I need to get to EPS for customization.

I'm just too broke to get most of the jerseys I want. Darn kid spending my money on useless stuff like school clothes. lol

haha yeah kids will do that to ya! Im saving my pennies now for the MeiGray summer sale. Got a lot of gaps to fill in there!

haha yeah kids will do that to ya! Im saving my pennies now for the MeiGray summer sale. Got a lot of gaps to fill in there!

I know. All of my jerseys come from my personal slush fund ... jerseys or golf. Nothing goes on credit cards otherwise I'd be in huge jersey debt.

Haha I know what you mean. I just sold off a boatload of my regular authentics to increase said slush fund.