Vancouver Millionaires

CJ Matthews

The Nuckleheads will be using these same Millionaires jerseys for the the "outdoor series" game vs Ottawa next year.

Authentic jerseys will be made available probably around November ship date & they will be the reebok 7287 version. So you will be able to get your hands on either authentics or game worns next year as well

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sent out a BIG package to get made, including the Millionaires [which i provided pics and references, and even told them, if they were unable to match the nameplate material and or color font of the names and numbers to please resend it back]

cant wait. the anticipation is killing me!!!!!!

sent out a BIG package to get made, including the Millionaires [which i provided pics and references, and even told them, if they were unable to match the nameplate material and or color font of the names and numbers to please resend it back]

cant wait. the anticipation is killing me!!!!!!

Where did you end up sending them?

Work in a hockey retail store, tomorrow is the deadline for millionaire authentic bookings for November ship date. It's a made to order booking similar to what we have to do for winter classic jerseys or heritage classic. Kinda like a one and done deal so reebok knows how much to make across Canada.. And usually that's it, no repeat orders.

yup its me - i posted it pretty high just to see what sort of interest it would gather. which is what meigray posted theirs for a similar player

if there is a member who is interested i'd sell it for less.

When I bought it I thought that I'd love it, but its just been sitting in my closet - id be willing to trade for a leafs gamer from the last couple of seasons if anyone is interested in a trade

That was a $400 jersey.

Yea, what he paid for it is irrelevant.

Too often people get caught up in the concept of this community, and think that people are supposed to give each other constant deals, or non-profit transactions.

I just don't get that attitude. People should be allowed to get whatever something is worth without being hassled or harassed.

Do you go to stores when you buy jerseys and argue over how they pay wholesale prices (which are only half)? Sorry, but its just a little ridiculous.

I also said that I would sell it for less to a member on here than on ebay. So if someone wants it on here let me know and we can work out a deal

On a somewhat unrelated note im starting to wonder if these will be used again for the outdoor game in 2014 vs Ottawa.

If you think historically The 1915 Stanley Cup Finals was played against the Ottawa Senators and these would make a perfect excuse to be worn again by the team next year.

My only hesitation is that the team wants to make more cash and may potentially introduce a patch to be worn with the millionaires "ala" the winter classic or else they go a flying skate route instead for the cash grab which would be even better.

As i had mentioned earlier while unconfirmed at the time if they do indeed wear these again expect either indo edge or retail 2.0 with a commemorative patch in stores. Next question is do the sens wear the Heritage jersey too. That would be one stripe filled game. Even the refs would get confused amongst the jerseys!

I predict that the sens will go to a whiter jersey, similar to the ottawa 67s or the BSens throwback.

0311-oss-newuni.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEV

0114-bng-vintage.png

I still think that mark up is a tad ridiculous. Couldn't care less if people agree with me or not. Make your skrillz.

That second Sens jersey is d@mn nice. Hope they go with that.

• 1 month later...

I got 2 Millionaires jerseys. One of them was the period 2 & 3 Alex Burrows gamer, and the other one was an Alex Burrows replica.

Millionaires gamer:

burr-millionaires_zps6430053a.jpg

burr-millionairesback_zps46548336.jpg

Not much wear, but it was worn for only 2 periods anyway.

If anyone is looking for a Daniel Sedin Millionaires kit (the proper twill version the team used) i happened to pick one up that i dont have a used for.

Its got the "A" and D. Sedin letters and #22 back numbers. It is Loose letters without the nameplate. Pics available if you email me. $50 will take it. I compared the specs to my Hansen gamer and it measures up correctly.