Bear's jersey, what year?

Krendelev

Another board member asked me what year this jersey is from and I can't remember. Can any of the Hershey Bears experts here give me a hand?

http://www.fotki.com'>Hosted on Fotki

http://www.fotki.com'>Hosted on Fotki

I own this exact same jersey - don't now what year ( again, you may want to check with Brandon )

I have a question if you don't mind me tagging in on your post,

I noted that your jersey is missing the string from the collar, mine is too.

Does anyone know where a guy could find a replacement.

Thanks

I don't know anything about Hershey jerseys, but I do remember them wearing this jersey when they came to Lexington. The AHL switched to SP jerseys for the 2000-01 season and I know the AHL logo didn't appear on the neck of the jerseys until at least the T-Blades third year. So I would guess 1998-99 or 1999-2000. Hope that's of some help to you.

Haha no one liked the strings anyways. I dont think Ive ever seen them in there, heck they might even have came without it for all I know. The jersey is from 98-00.

hershey_bears_1998-99_front.jpg

I own this exact same jersey - don't now what year ( again, you may want to check with Brandon )

I have a question if you don't mind me tagging in on your post,

I noted that your jersey is missing the string from the collar, mine is too.

Does anyone know where a guy could find a replacement.

Thanks

Thank you for the info brandon and sec.

Actually I do still have the lace. I had probably just washed the jersey before I took the picture so it was out. The one that came with mine is pretty much just a short white, flat shoe lace.

If you compare mine to the Nieminen picture you can see that the white plastic inserts for the neck lace came out pretty quickly, they weren't put in very well.