SIngle Player Collections

Phil the Thrill

We might already have one of these, but I thought it would be kind of cool to see various collections of a single player. My record for one player at the moment is 5 (guess who). I have one coming in from EPS within the next little while, and I used to own another one that I sold.

http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/12100891/img/Picture-Box/IMG-1168.jpg'>IMG-1168.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Nice collection of a soon to be Hall A Fame Player

Should have purshased that Jets from me last year I will keep an eye out for you to help finish that collection off

That is a very nice Selanne collection!!

I am opposite of you. I only have Selanne Jets jerseys, and no Ducks. For many years I was not a fan of the Ducks jerseys, but I guess as they were solidified in the NHL, I sort of don't mind them. But as a Selanne fan, I shall add them someday!

DSCN0674_zpsf65d17f6.jpg

All Tyler Ennis game worns.

photobucket-30246-1359847311975_zpsea650

Plus my two authentics, Sabres and AHL All Star (which was a customized game issued blank). I also have a 2.0 slug Ennis rookie that hasn't gotten back to me yet. I'm still in search of the proper style of team Canada to make a 2009 WJC, since I never expect to see a gamer become available.

I have a Biron collection too, I'll have to take pictures of that to post sometime. I know my choice of players isn't as iconic and impressive as some, but they're what I have. :stickhndl:

I know my choice of players isn't as iconic and impressive as some, but they're what I have. :stickhndl:

Ennis envy!

http://public.fotki.com/guam64/peter-bondra-jersey/

http://public.fotki.com/guam64/john-carlson-jersey/

I love this thread, dude that selanne collection is absolutely sick... you gotta find a way to fit those other three in there.

awesome bro, that robitaille collection is sweet. I never thought I'd see another liberty robitaille. would you mind posting some additional photos of it?

PM sent.

Wow! Great collections!

Here is my Zuccarello collection. Clearly a work in progress as I am waiting on some kits and for a Heritage jersey in the mail. The ones that are done up already are game worn.

http://public.fotki.com/oxbo1690/mats-zuccarello-aasen/

richter_collection.jpg

Still waiting to be customized as Richter: '91 Canada Cup USA blue, '96 WC USA blue & white, '98 USA blue, '02 USA white, '00 All-Star white, and a '99-00 Rangers blue with HHoF patch

It always seemed like when a Jets one becomes available, I'm broke as a joke. And when im on the hunt I can never find one. Typical huh?

This is how it goes in the hobby .....arghhh drives me nuts

awesome richter set akteon...cant wait to see the rest of em. ive been after a 91 usa blue for years.

Very nice Selanne and Mara collections.

Here is my Matt Hendricks collection. Its so tough to track down many of his minor league gamers. Im trying to get one example from every team. I do have his first AHL & NHL jerseys here though.

2ez4n5j.jpg