SIngle Player Collections

Phil the Thrill

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice Selanne and Mara collections.

Here is my Matt Hendricks collection. Its so tough to track down many of his minor league gamers. Im trying to get one example from every team. I do have his first AHL & NHL jerseys here though.

I do love me some Matt Hendricks. I shamefully bought an indo edge Capitals alternate last year and got him on there. Happy to say I was able to sell it on EBay for almost $200 (my collection now has no stinking indos) and have pre-ordered his game worn alternate from this season.

At one point I believe I was up to 12 Chelios jerseys. Now I only have 5.

IMG_6136-vi.jpg

The Hawks TBTC Barber Pole is my favorite jersey of all time, which is why to many folks disappointment I have stockpiled four size 52s. I have one Cheli, a road 90-91 w All Star Game patch, and some idiot called him a traitor outside the bar at the UC when he saw me wearing it. Had to politely inform him Chelios was a Chicago boy and was traded to the Wings.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you ever want to sell/trade that 52.... I've been dying for one to replace my 48.

The Hawks TBTC Barber Pole is my favorite jersey of all time, which is why to many folks disappointment I have stockpiled four size 52s. I have one Cheli, a road 90-91 w All Star Game patch, and some idiot called him a traitor outside the bar at the UC when he saw me wearing it. Had to politely inform him Chelios was a Chicago boy and was traded to the Wings.