Islanders Fans Appreciation Thread

guam64

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Thomas would have stopped that SMH. But seriously, I went there after my class ended at 7:55 (missed all of the first and about 2 minutes of the 2nd period). It was empty. Morale is very low right now.

556315_10151315953303215_1233445411_n.jp

• 3 weeks later...

From puckdaddy:

Speaking with News 12 Long Island's Kevin Maher, DiPietro gave an emotional response to how he took the news that the Islanders were waiving him. DiPietro told Maher ,"they ripped my heart out, stabbed it, set it on fire and flushed it down the toilet."

stay emo Ricki ...

rick-dipietro-569-2.jpg

If he was really suicidal, he should seek professional help. It's not something that should be joked about. If he wasn't a to fans, we would like him more.

I am really tempted to buy up all the Jeff Schultz jerseys from MeiGray and strip them so I can erase him from Caps history right now. :angry:

My lawyer advises me to point out the above statement to be a joke.

• 3 weeks later...

Reasoner and Okposo for Green...deal?

No, I meant I hope greenlife52 gets teh AIDS, and not him gets the Caps contract AIDS in return for a trade.

Isles over the Devils tonight, ow ow! Still tied with the Rags for 8th. Hmm. This should be an interesting battle the rest of the way.

The race for 2nd in the Atlantic is on!!!!!!!!! Isles need a backup goalie, a LW, RW, a Dman and a coach.

So they basically need a new team minus Taveras? :stickhndl: