USA Hockey Jersey Tagging Question

Zack845

Wondering if anyone has any photos of the neck tag/hem barcode of an authentic/game issue/game worn 1998 US Olympic Hockey Jersey, Trying to determine if a jersey I'm looking into getting is an authentic.

I know that the hem/underarm should be silver dazzle or the larger mesh materials but want to be thorough.

Thanks in advance.

Yeh, I think it's the one on eBay ... never noticed that one has the barcode.

For the record, not all authentics had the bar code, generally those with the bar code are considered to be "team issue" however USA Hockey used that style at many different levels of hockey, so there's no way of knowing what level/team it was for.

In addition to the hem bar code, my blue jersey has the USA Hockey neck tag under the Nike tag. That was probably only team issue jerseys though as my white one doesn't have it. If you still need pics let me know. I don't have any to post at the moment, but will try to take some if someone wants them.

Thanks everyone. It still amazes me to see how hard it is to find reliable information off this forum for a jersey that was worn in the olympics... Granted it's almost 15 years old, but there are so few photos and the like on the web.

Much appreciated.