Is eps a good place to send my flyers jersey

iceman91

So I went there....they have white and black Edge and orange airknit. They couldn't find white or black airknit, but they're going to look around and if not, try to order some. They said they'll let me know this week.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, but what do you want that for? I don't think they ever used that for a plate.

I can get the Black AirKNIT if all fails

John I will send you a few pictures to see what more I can order from them thanks again for helping all the Flyer Faithful and a few band wagon jumpers ( or guys that enjoy a great looking jersey )

For the orange edge vector that's the right plate no?

Ruberti's didn't do those jerseys though... At least I don't think so. Philly Express did.

I'm sure Johnny can correct me if I'm wrong.

Ruberti's did the first two sets, including the retro font. I'm having a Hartnell made up for myself. I'm not, however, sure of the nameplate material. I know a member on here has the Briere, anyone know who? We need to find out and I really don't know.

Ruberti's did the first two sets, including the retro font. I'm having a Hartnell made up for myself. I'm not, however, sure of the nameplate material. I know a member on here has the Briere, anyone know who? We need to find out and I really don't know.

Which jersey was that one ,the Orange

The Briere 08-09 orange first set (retro font) has a twill nameplate.

I also used to have an Andrew Alberts 08-09 orange second set which also had a twill nameplate.

Awesome, thanks man!

Johnny,

Can't wait to see how that retro style jersey comes out. I didn't even know that stuff existed until I read your thread on Flyers fonts.

They did one up for Pro League once I told them about it, it came out great:

RetroHartnell.jpg

Johnny hartnell is a good pick the one game the flyers wore the alt font was when he threw his glove

Lol, good call, completely forgot he did that in this jersey. Even better reason.

The real reason I'm selecting Hartnell is because I want a 1 on there. I wish I liked Gagne enough to get him since my favorite numbers in the set are 1 and 2, but the 1 will do nicely.

Psssssssh.

If he was still on the team, I'd do it. I'm not a big enough Gagne fan to get a jersey of him after he's gone. It was down to Briere, Timonen or Hartnell for me, and Hartsy had what I wanted.

And yea Flyers845, me too. They're so badass.

I just need to punch a Pens fan right now lol.

I'm just so fired up hahaha. That game was the most stressful thing I've watched in a while.