Hartford Wolfpack/CT Whale Authentic Jerseys

Well the Wolfpack Jerseys that would be accurate for when Callahan played are hard to find as it is. You might check MeiGray for team issued jerseys, but otherwise you're limited to eBay. I've been looking for Wolfpack jerseys for a while with no real luck. Callahan played 60 games for the Wolfpack in 06-07 and 11 games in 07-08, so you'd need one of the styles below:

http://www.caldercup2000.com/images/166-f.jpg

http://www.caldercup2000.com/images/371-f.jpg

http://www.caldercup2000.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/anisimov_artem2.jpg

Those styles are good for 06-07. The home and away styles were also used on 07-08, however the AHL switched to the Edge cut for that season as opposed to the 6100 cut from 06-07.

Locker Room Sports on eBay has 2 Wolf Pack jerseys...pricey ($449) but maybe you'd be interested.

Locker room uses the edge version for the Callahan. It's overpriced and wrong.

I am looking for two Wolfpack edge jerseys to make into Zuccarello. Let me know if you find anything!

Thanks!

Locker room uses the edge version for the Callahan. It's overpriced and wrong.

Callahan would have worn the Edge version during his 11 games in 2007-08. The AHL switched to the Edge the same time as the NHL. The only issue for the Wolf Pack was that the Edge jerseys didn't arrive so they wore 6100s for the opener.

The real issue with the Locker Room Sports Callahan Wolf Pack jersey (aside from its price) is that it's the wrong font.

For 2007-08 they used this font (a personal favorite), as they had in previous seasons before the Edge:

275-b.jpg

Starting in 2008-09 they switched to this new font, the one Locker Room Sports is using:

335-b.jpg

As already referenced by DropKick, the absolute BEST reference for anything Wolf Pack is their former photographer/web designer Chris Rutsch's website CalderCup2000.com.

Callahan would have worn the Edge version during his 11 games in 2007-08

Good catch, I don't know I didn't realize that. I'd still go with the 6100's because you can always look for the 10th anniversary jersey and have something you don't see too much of.

Unfortunately the 6600s (the AHL version of the 6100) are getting harder to come by. They were all sold on closeout after the Edge was released. I picked up half a dozen or so of them back then and have sold a couple off to other collectors.

I was hoping the Edge cut Wolf Pack jerseys would be the same when they switched to the Whale, but I never saw many pop up on eBay outside of the ones Locker Room Sports got a hold of.

Locker Room just bought my Wings WC smh

I would cancel the sale and block them from bidding because they're resellers, and they're gonna list it for 600 bucks.

I would cancel the sale and block them from bidding because they're resellers, and they're gonna list it for 600 bucks.

I know. I found out after they sent the payment though. I actually had to open a case against them to pay. My feeling was that I had it listed 2x and nobody bid, so who cares. I got my money

• 2 weeks later...

xahlgoalie's business partner vintagevillage14 currently has a blank white size 58 RBK 6600 Wolf Pack jersey up right now on eBay, the style they wore in 2005-06 & 2006-07. It's perfect for a Callahan, Girardi, or even a Staal. The problem is most people would find a size 58 too big.

The good news is I've got a size 56 of that exact same style that I'll be looking to move if I get the 58.

xahlgoalie's business partner vintagevillage14 currently has a blank white size 58 RBK 6600 Wolf Pack jersey up right now on eBay, the style they wore in 2005-06 & 2006-07. It's perfect for a Callahan, Girardi, or even a Staal. The problem is most people would find a size 58 too big.

The good news is I've got a size 56 of that exact same style that I'll be looking to move if I get the 58.

I don't think they are business partners.....exeter34 and xahlgoalie are business partners.

I don't think they are business partners.....exeter34 and xahlgoalie are business partners.

I could definitely be wrong (wouldn't be the first time today) I was just basing it off the fact that in the auction for the 58 they show that same letter from the public auction of Cutting Edge Sports.

I also figured Chris' partner was vintagevillage; they are both in MA where Cutting Edge is located, and the other guy is from South Carolina.

Has anyone actually heard from Xahlgoalie recently? I haven't heard a peep from him around here for quite a while now.

I think there are more than a few wheeling his products ,he was only here to sell and since he has run low on his products he has gone back to Ebay .

What is the link to that jersey or yours I have always liked those jerseys

Has anyone actually heard from Xahlgoalie recently? I haven't heard a peep from him around here for quite a while now.

I could be wrong, but Im almost 100% sure exeter34 is his business partner and he knows VintageVillage (same auction lot would yield the same letter).

I actually talked to Chris on Saturday. What further makes me believe he isnt with VintageVillage is that he said he is sold out of Isles jerseys, yet, VintageVillage has them listed.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Village Vintage has another one of those size 58 Reebok 6600 Wolf Pack white authentic jerseys. I got the last one for the list price.

As promised I'll be putting my size 56 up in the sale thread soon to just recoup the cost of the 58.