Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyOnTheSpot

Settings messed up?

Any danger of this getting fixed? Cant be that big an issue to fix it surely?

I still haven't heard any response from the Mods who I sent PMs to. I hope they respond soon, and aren't just ignoring the requests. Maybe Jeff is busy...

I think they fixed it....but for some reason my avatar changed to an old pic I used to use.....this happen to anyone else?

Good news - the issue has been resolved, and settings should all be working now. Apologies for the long delay, however I didn't get any notification of PM's that were sent to me about this. As you all probably know, my responsibilities keep me from being involved here on a regular basis, and i'm sorry if it has lead to some frustration. In the future if there is an issue, a quick tweet will usually catch our attention and lead to a timely resolution (which is what happened this time).

Regards,

CW

Thanks CW. It's nice to come home and see that we're back to normal.

3879_-_animated_gif_chuck_norris_dodgeba

Good news - the issue has been resolved, and settings should all be working now. Apologies for the long delay, however I didn't get any notification of PM's that were sent to me about this. As you all probably know, my responsibilities keep me from being involved here on a regular basis, and i'm sorry if it has lead to some frustration. In the future if there is an issue, a quick tweet will usually catch our attention and lead to a timely resolution (which is what happened this time).

Regards,

CW

Thank you for addressing and fixing the problem. Your efforts are appreciated. :thumbsup:

Great news. Thanks CW!

Thanks CW.

And a stick tap to Dropkick for the tweet that got the issue resolved.

Thanks Akteon, glad i could help. Now if only something as simple as a tweet could fix the Rangers :noway:

Thanks brb gonna go tweet IJ to have the "ban all Atlantic Division fans" setting added.

Great news :)

I think they fixed it....but for some reason my avatar changed to an old pic I used to use.....this happen to anyone else?

Yes, happened to me as well. My avatar was changed to the previous picture I used. Must have been part of the reset?

While CW may not have received any notifications of a PM, just to clarify, I did send one on March 17th with a link to this thread. Glad to see things finally are fixed.

This isn't an earth shattering issue, and I'm not sure if it really belongs in this thread either, but it is something I've noticed. As far as I can tell, I am the only member with "0 warning points" under my post count. What gives? Is this something I can remove in my settings? Or is it something that everyone sees in his/her own view for their own profile?

This isn't an earth shattering issue, but it is something I've noticed. As far as I can tell, I am the only member with "0 warning points" under my post count. What gives? Is this something I can remove in my settings? Or is it something that everyone sees in his/her own view for their own profile?

Everyone has that, except only they can view it.

For example, "0 warning points" isn't shown under your post count for other members. Just like how I see "0 warning points" under my post count, but you cant see it, right?

Everyone has that, except only they can view it.

For example, "0 warning points" isn't shown under your post count for other members. Just like how I see "0 warning points" under my post count, but you cant see it, right?

Nice. Thought that may be the case, but wasn't sure. Thanks, my man.