Man Cave Les Glorieux

sungod661

Still working on my man cave, been 3 years (labor of love) and i am still trying to get all the pieces in, i am 80% done thought i would share some of my progress pics with whats happened so far.

The pics were taken after last nights game so it is a little messy and some stuff like the stand for my 99 jersey are not shown (was used to hold crackers and bruschetta LOL gotta love my wife). However you get the idea of whats going on. All the jerseys shown are gamers except one the white Roy which i got from Patrick 5 years back.

let me know 38

Wow. That is one of the most impressive hockey rooms/man caves I've ever seen!

How did you do the walls with the banners/interior of the arena? Is that just custom wallpaper or what? I've never seen something like that in a house before and it looks amazing in your room. I'd love to do something similar someday.

(All of this, of course, neglects to even mention the jerseys... but I feel like they speak for themselves.)

The 'living space' is fantastic, I wish my place was big enough for that. The only allocated place I have in the apartment is the desk area - so it's littered with Fallout, hockey and Irish themed junk. Gonna get my '82-83 authentic Habs framed and put it above it.

Very nice. Giving me a few ideas for mine. The wife and I just bought a house, so I'll be hard at work once we settle (April 19) to get the man cave ready for playoffs. I'll have just about 2 weeks to get it done, but I hope to have something like this once all is said and done.

Very nice. I can't wait to move in a couple of years so that I can do the same. Right now I have all of my stuff in my office and I have no room to display 3/4 of the Blue Jackets stuff I own. What are you using to display the hockey jerseys on the wall behind the couch?

I was hoping one day i would get to see your collection like that. That is one of the nicest looking rooms i have seen. Between the helmets, jerseys, and overall layout it is awesome looking. Plenty of space too. Everything looks perfect like it belongs there. Cant wait to have my own man cave.

Thanks guys like i said i am 80% done there is still another section not pictured which i will make my nhl jerseys section , there is also a part not pictured of my son's first game worn shirt and his first goal puck which mean the most to me. I also have a custom carpet of the bell center ice on the way, some game worn sticks to display , my wife continues to want me to put my own game worn ncaa football shirt but having played one year as a redshirt freshman i doubt it belongs on the wall and lastly i have my gym in another section basement which is a work in progress. I am very blessed to have a beautifull home and family. I will take more pictures as it gets closer to completion

George, those wall graphics are fantastic. You need one of the Forum now.

You read my mind i have one of the old barn that will be added, that was a magical place, i really miss it despite the fact the Molson center is a fantastic building.

Looks great if it wasn't for all the Habs stuff

I was going to do a Leafs room but the city dump already has that covered :)

Lovin the goalie masks, the Gretz in the single case on the floor, and the pacman machine. I've got an old pinball machine that's collecting dust in my sister's basement, just waiting for me to move out of my condo and into a house.

Are the Raines and Dawson gamers?

Man, I'd sooo much rather be chillin on your couch, cold beer in hand, watching a game or two together, instead of neglecting the pile of work that's currenlty sitting beside me as I type this :|

All gamers even the 99, i have a stand for the 99 but my wife used it to serve bruschetta and crackers. Anytime you are in the city you are invited over for a dip in the pool (summer) and a cold one in the man cave!!!!

All gamers even the 99, i have a stand for the 99 but my wife used it to serve bruschetta and crackers. Anytime you are in the city you are invited over for a dip in the pool (summer) and a cold one in the man cave!!!!

I have a stand for my super rare/super expensive/greatest hockey player of all time game worn jersey...but the wife uses it to serve bruschetta and crackers.

You don't understand how happy that makes me.

Same goes for you, G; if ever in O-town, hit me up and we'll do 'er to 'er :D