Sign in to follow this  
sungod661

Man Cave Les Glorieux

All gamers even the 99, i have a stand for the 99 but my wife used it to serve bruschetta and crackers. Anytime you are in the city you are invited over for a dip in the pool (summer) and a cold one in the man cave!!!!

I have a stand for my super rare/super expensive/greatest hockey player of all time game worn jersey...but the wife uses it to serve bruschetta and crackers.

You don't understand how happy that makes me.

Same goes for you, G; if ever in O-town, hit me up and we'll do 'er to 'er :D

good rippers down there maybe we can get check out DELPIEROS daughter

Looks great! One day when I stop renting my basement and convert it or move to a new home I'd love to have a proper man cave. We have a second living room was used as a dining room long before my time that I have as my workout/"man room" but just not the same. The only thing you're missing is a good sound system :P

Did I miss something here? Not to take away from George's topic here but did Chris just say he's married??

Did I miss something here? Not to take away from George's topic here but did Chris just say he's married??

I believe he was repeating what sungod said about the Gretzky stand being used for crackers (by sungod's wife) in amazement, not saying it as though it applied to him.

Man, even though I am not a huge fan of Gretzky ( probably because he beat my team twice in the 80's) I wouldn't mind seeing some nice pics of the gamer you have there. They had one on display at the MeiGray expo a couple of years ago and it is safe to say I was in awe. Lets see it George!

that wall mural with the banners and all looked impressive. I actually thought for a second that you had the banners hanging in your room.

Just nice work!