'91 Neely AS on Ebay - My experience with delpiero

slimcutta

I've said worse and will continue to say worse. Good work, the internet is like maritime laws dude, anything goes.

Eh, we know what happens with some of these aggressive buyers. They hound for the low buy and then sell for a markup.

I suppose with what has been discussed on this board, that transfers over to those people who buy-out entire racks of clearance jerseys for big mark-ups. It happens, unfortunately. And it's too bad that they seem to get a leg-up on the sales since they read about it on here.

Very True

Team Slim

Eh, we know what happens with some of these aggressive buyers. They hound for the low buy and then sell for a markup.

I suppose with what has been discussed on this board, that transfers over to those people who buy-out entire racks of clearance jerseys for big mark-ups. It happens, unfortunately. And it's too bad that they seem to get a leg-up on the sales since they read about it on here.

Very well said. To be honest if you get a deal and want to flip it thats one thing, but to beg and beg and beg for a deal knowing you're going to flip it is wrong in my opinion. I guess at the end of the day it's about the same but when it happens to me I feel a bit scammed, especially if there's some sob story to go with why they want the jersey but can't afford it. I've made that mistake a few times.

Well going back to this delpiero guy....he is a tool

My experience with him in a nutshell

I bought a 2006 world cup matchball from him. Advertised as brand new.

Got it in the mail squished into a box and it was marked up.

Messaged him and he offered to take it back.

I got it for $15 so it was not worth the effort. The marks washed off and having it inflated you can't even tell the wrinkles of it being squished were there

Fast forward to this listing

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230921638118?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I tried to bid on it, because I have the pro version and the day you find orange ultrafil. (I had no idea the actual gamers were airknit but I digress)

So I tried and I could not bid either. So it is indeed likely he blocked me because I inquired on returning an item that was falsely advertised.

I got my cousin to bid on the item for me, but prior to that I messaged him asking if the jersey was ultrafil

Dear del7piero,

is this jersey ultrafil?

let me know

- m323

Dear m323,

Not ultrafil... Ultrafil didn't come until 89...

- del7piero

So it is not ultrafil....I bid anyways.

I paid for the item and get the jersey yesterday

Take a wild guess the jersey material......

Luckily it is ultrafil and it is what I need, but he explicitly said it was not, so he is 2 for 2 on the not advertised batting average.

Beware when dealing with him.

EDIT: If anyone needs orange ultrafil for a 1988 AS jersey, that jersey will become nameplates

You know when a buyer/seller tells you some sob story about their kids or parents, it's a lie right? So it's not really hitting below the belt.