2013 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

TMLFAN

Lol, dude, I walked the width of Manhattan yesterday from Riverside Drive to the east river, from 104th and all the way to Borough Hall in Brooklyn. I had a right to be tired lol.

That game didn't get your heart rate up?! It was incredible! I wanted to watch until 3!!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That game didn't get your heart rate up?! It was incredible! I wanted to watch until 3!!

I missed the first 3 periods, got home 5 minutes into the first OT and watched the rest of the game.

I missed the first 3 periods, got home 5 minutes into the first OT and watched the rest of the game.

I missed the 1st period and a couple of minutes of the 2nd. Funny thing is that you still watched almost a full hockey game!

I missed the 1st period and a couple of minutes of the 2nd. Funny thing is that you still watched almost a full hockey game!

I know right? Gave me something to do while I had my feet up waiting for the pain in my legs to go away. They still hurt. And the Belgian frites place on 2nd ave is not worth the hype or the prices. That place sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! What a seventeen seconds to change momentum. Regardless of the winner, a game seven would have been incredible!

I'm still in shock over how quickly the game changed. In a span of 17 seconds, we went from game 7 to overtime to the season being over. Wow.

I don't have much of an opinion on the Blackhawks, but I sure as hell am glad that they stopped Dr. Zaius from winning a third cup.

DrZaius_zps8aaff9cb.png

"Dr Zaius, Dr Zaius! Dr Zaius, Dr Zaius! Dr Zaius, Dr Zaius! Ooo, Dr Zaius!" "Dr Zaius, Dr Zaius!"