2013 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

TMLFAN

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Islanders.

Words don't describe how I feel about the Penguins.

Travis Hamonic is also my new favourite player

Uhh, did you guys see that kicked in goal that was allowed for the Senators? And then the horrible icing calls leading to the tying goal? I can't believe what I'm seeing in this game from the officiating.

Uhh, did you guys see that kicked in goal that was allowed for the Senators? And then the horrible icing calls leading to the tying goal? I can't believe what I'm seeing in this game from the officiating.

I have been fuming about that for the last 15 minutes.

As a neutral fan, that goal not being kicked is nothing short of pathetic.

Habs got screwed tonight, plain and simple

I hate the Sens but dispise the Habs so tonight was a good night. Zinb......however the hell you spell it, goal was a definent kick. Good call to let it stand though. Why is that do you ask? Cause F... the Habs that's why.

Those Islanders suddenly look like they're for real. And they almost killed Crosbaby again last night, it's starting to look like they're trying to hurt him....which is fine with me.

Those Islanders suddenly look like they're for real. And they almost killed Crosbaby again last night, it's starting to look like they're trying to hurt him....which is fine with me.

Isles have looked like a real team since the end of March. I think the first game was nerves. Without the horrible officiating, the Isles could have easily been up 3-1. The Isles are trying to get into their heads. Hamonic has always played Crosby very hard. Same with Malkin. The emergence of Kyle Okposo is the reason why this team is where they are at.

We're tied 2-2. Just have to believe. We're GOING TO WIN THIS SERIES!

CuthbertEyeRoll-vi.gif

Reimers girlfriend :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Love how the guy beside her mouths s hit

I don't know if I'll be able to watch the game tonight, the ref'ing so far has been atrocious. The fact the Habs can't even choose who to take the faceoff is f'ing appalling.

One thing that does make me happy is that the Islanders are tied. Even if the Habs go no further - anyone but the Pens. Lazy, diving, showboating arses.

OrpikShotHitsCrosbyFace.gif

I'm surprised that they already announced Vokun starting in place of Fluery. I've always felt that Fluery was very overrated but I'm shocked they are giving up on him so easily.

I'm surprised that they already announced Vokun starting in place of Fluery. I've always felt that Fluery was very overrated but I'm shocked they are giving up on him so easily.

Vokoun is lights out against the Isles -- always has been. They announced it yesterday so they could handle the media on an off day. Fleury was horrible. Nabokov was horrible. At one point in Game 4, there were 8 goals on 41 shots.

I love how more Isles fans are turning on Nabby. I am no longer alone in the "Nabby Hate Fan Club"

He should be deported for that Murray goal. It was Fleuryesque.

I don't think Russia wants him....seeing as how they lost to France today at the World Championships. Yes, France. The Corn Flakes nation. HAR!!!