ConnecticutWhale Jerseys

Hills

Did you deal directly with Larry? I got my Ronning from him, probably one of the nicest guys Ive ever bought from. Wish he had more I wanted!

Yes I did. We emailed back and forth about six times until I sent my phone number and he called me right away. We had a very pleasant half-hour conversation on the phone about jerseys, teams, even the job market. Lol

He even said he "lowered his consignment fee to the seller" in order to lower the total cost and make us both happy. I felt he was a stand up guy, and I'd gladly work with him again if he had anymore Rangers or Penguins jerseys I wanted.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeah I had a really great experience too. Didn't get a chance to speak on the phone but didn't need to either. He was awesome to deal with and gave me a solid deal too. Id recommend him and didn't mind giving him my money one bit!

Thanks so much man, I couldnt believe what I was seeing when I saw it on his site, my jaw hit the floor. 30 minutes later I sold a 90's Caps jersey from my collection for way more than expected and after a few emails, it was on its way to me!

Only downside is its approximately a youth large.. lol

Got her today, and very satisfied with my purchase!

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=4970&page=244

I highly recommend buying from Larry, and I will hopefully pick up a few more from him soon.

Yeah...I'd be interested in a Blue, White, Green ones possibly, depending on the prices that is. I'd honestly prefer a team issued with no name/number to lowers the cost, as unlike most of you guys I am a university student that doesn't have an income capable of my wants :(.

Yeah...I'd be interested in a Blue, White, Green ones possibly, depending on the prices that is. I'd honestly prefer a team issued with no name/number to lowers the cost, as unlike most of you guys I am a university student that doesn't have an income capable of my wants :(.

Preaching to the choir! I wanted a game worn because you'll never find all those patches they wore.

Hey guys, new to the site but I was directed here by a friend who said I might be able to help. I have direct access to all game worn CT Whale jersey. Please let me know what player or size your looking for and I will see what I can do about getting them. I know the team is holding their sale this weekend so not sure how well game jerseys will sell or what will be left over.

Just found out prices at the sale this weekend will be $250 for guys who played in the NHL (Kreider, Newbury, etc) and $200 for all other players.

Did you get my PM yesterday?

If you guys want one message me now. 95% Chance I am going tomorrow. You give me a list of sizes/colours/names and I'll do my best to tell you what I can and cannot get. I would ship them out Saturday Night or Sunday morning if you pay in advanced.

I've been watching eBay since the sale and been surprised there wasn't a flood of flippers posting CT Whale stuff.

Did anyone get anything good from the sale? Hills did me a solid and picked me up a gamer. Anyone else snag anything?

Was anything left that may make it's way online?

The one time I went to a sale like that was after the Kentucky Thoroughblades moved. They had very few gamers left, mainly practice jerseys and some equipment. So just curious about this one.

Hills did me a solid too and picked me up a grail! Thank you 1000x!

Funny, he bought me one and then wouldnt sell it to me. I guess $100 extra still wasnt enough. Glad you guys got yours.

Nah, it was a grail for me so I gave him more. He drove from Hamilton all the way to Connecticut and he didn't get the jerseys he wanted to flip to finance the trip. So we agreed on a price that was more than fair for me and still undervalued for the market. It was much more than $100 more because I understand that if I flipped one of these these myself from the price he sold me, I would have made a nice profit. It is staying in my collection permanently so he and I were happy to make a deal. He put in the effort so he can do what he wants with them in my opinion. Just try and make a deal with him and see if still has the one you wanted. Good luck!

It wasnt a grail for me but he took my money, got the jersey then wouldnt sell it to me... He was going whether you or I bought one or not. I paid up front to boot. I wont lose sleep over it but still a bit iffy altogether despite the reason/excuse given.

It wasnt a grail for me but he took my money, got the jersey then wouldnt sell it to me... He was going whether you or I bought one or not. I paid up front to boot. I wont lose sleep over it but still a bit iffy altogether despite the reason/excuse given.

Lol

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=5691&p=123026