Sign in to follow this  
Mach_9

Wallpaper

Here's a Ryan Miller wallpaper I made while combating insomnia last night. If anyone has a request I'll be happy to give it a shot, but I figured some of the Sabres fans here might like this one: http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/Mach_9/Millertime.jpg

Edit: if the hosting site won't provide the image in a large enough size to make a decent wallpaper, let me know and I'll send you the bigger copy, should you like it.

Here's a Ryan Miller wallpaper I made while combating insomnia last night. If anyone has a request I'll be happy to give it a shot, but I figured some of the Sabres fans here might like this one: http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/Mach_9/Millertime.jpg

Edit: if the hosting site won't provide the image in a large enough size to make a decent wallpaper, let me know and I'll send you the bigger copy, should you like it.

Nice job! I usually don't see Miller with scruff but that is a great pic in the alt vintage!

Nice job! I usually don't see Miller with scruff but that is a great pic in the alt vintage!

Thanks - yeah, I really dig that picture of Miller so I decided it would be a good one to use. I'm actually something of an all-around amateur artist, so I'm working on a large-scale drawing black & white sketch of that picture as well. And yes, the scruff struck me as slightly less common and made the picture standout in my mind; he looks older and more intimidating with it - he should keep it.

Not to steal any of Mach's thunder here but I usually use pictures I've taken at games for my wallpaper. This is one of my favorites from the year so far. Opening night at the Garden.

Not to steal any of Mach's thunder here but I usually use pictures I've taken at games for my wallpaper. This is one of my favorites from the year so far. Opening night at the Garden.

I love those photos from the opener. I use Mike Lynaugh's photos. I don't get to Sabres games myself, but his work does the trick.

That's pretty sick. Miller is where it's at.