Icethetics JerseyWatch 2013

I don't like the black top layer number on what looks like silver, not on a white jersey. That would look so much better if it were black on red.

• 1 month later...

Bit of an update from the Icethetics blog finally. Looks like the Sabres are going gold http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2013/7/10/jerseywatch-mini-update.html

http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2013/6/30/nhl-draft-yields-anniversary-logos.html

The Carolina Hurricanes picked fifth, nabbing Elias Lindholm, giving us another opportunity to see the new threads. I'm still not a fan. Where's the originality of days gone by? Not to mention, the poor kid looks pregnant wearing that.

With a pair of first round selections, the Dallas Stars decided to get creative with their new sweaters — handing out one of each. At No. 10, Valeri Nichushkin got the green home jersey while Jason Dickinson got the white one at 29th overall. And the uniforms still look amazing.

That guy is such a shill. :lol:

I don't know, the Stars jerseys new unis might look great on the ice. Or they might look like crap, they should have found a way to keep the gold instead of replacing it with silver.

The Stars and Canes jerseys have the same F(&^*** design. The only reason he is shilling for the Stars is because they invited him to the unveiling and the Canes didn't.

I really like the Stars jersey. The green is different. Green/silver/black look good together. I saw the Stars tweeted Jamie Benn on ice in the jerseys and they looked really good with the pants. It is a significant upgrade (obviously). The Canes is an obvious significant downgrade

I really like the Stars new jerseys except for the lettering. Single layer lettering doesn't do anything for me.... at all.