'89-90 Mongeau Gamer and tragic story. Update with more tragedy - Mr Jacques Richard

slimcutta

Just joined and found this post while researching Blues jerseys. I had the pleasure of watching a lot of Mongeau's games with the Peoria Rivermen. Was my favorite player when I was younger. He was a great guy to talk to and went out of his way to spend time with the fans. Made a point to go back to games when he was visiting with the Milwaukee Admirals as well.

I've been on the hunt for a Mongeau jersey for a long time. If you ever decide to part with it I would love it if you notified me and gave me an opportunity to buy it.

Awesome post, thanks for the memories.

Just joined and found this post while researching Blues jerseys. I had the pleasure of watching a lot of Mongeau's games with the Peoria Rivermen. Was my favorite player when I was younger. He was a great guy to talk to and went out of his way to spend time with the fans. Made a point to go back to games when he was visiting with the Milwaukee Admirals as well.

I've been on the hunt for a Mongeau jersey for a long time. If you ever decide to part with it I would love it if you notified me and gave me an opportunity to buy it.

Awesome post, thanks for the memories.

I actually sold it to a girl who grew up with the same story - went to a ton of games, she was younger, of course, but had a big crush on Mongeau, said he was super nice, etc.

As soon as she read the listing, she messaged me and I sent it her way.

Sorry :(

Not a problem Slimcutta. At least it went to a fan, and I'm not bothered by that at all.