Meigray expo

Flyers845

Am I the only one who gets a chuckle out of the website name? Planetary Bargains?? HAR!

Back to the Expo. I just bought myself two more mannequins for displaying purposes and a roller rack to hang the rest on. I should have myself a nifty setup this year.

If you drive us, and pay my admission, I will gladly stand in one place while wearing one of your jerseys all day.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on going this year and dragging my poor gf again. We'll see.

Johnny is there any chicks that go? I dunno bring my lady to a lions den

She'll be fine lol. Collectors aren't typically the type to hardcore creep in person haha.

As a matter of fact, when I went, I got WAY more attention than her.

Oh and to answer your question, most of the "chicks" that go are like those mid 40's chicks who like baggy jerseys.

Yeah baby. Took the wife in 2010. She got a Thrashers jersey :( but she put it on anyway.

I bought two grab bags that year and crapped out on both. Never again. $200 beans down the drain. I thought she would be luckier, after all, she found me :).

I have been scouting qualifying sale jerseys to no avail. Hopefully Hoagie has some older Flyers stuff there.

And oh yeah....baconator time!

I probably should register this week.

As a matter of fact, when I went, I got WAY more attention than her.

That's because we all thought you were Bob Saget and then were bitterly disappointed when we found out you lied to us.

I'm going! I wish there was a prize for guest who had to travel the least amount of distance to the event lol.

And I am not doing the money gra...er I mean grab bag.

While Im extremely tempted at getting the god jersey in the grab bag, Im not going to risk paying $150 for a blank or worse....a Pelley.

I'm going! I wish there was a prize for guest who had to travel the least amount of distance to the event lol.

And I am not doing the money gra...er I mean grab bag.

Are you sure your trip is shorter than mine?

While Im extremely tempted at getting the god jersey in the grab bag, Im not going to risk paying $150 for a blank or worse....a Pelley.

I agree. $150 for a 90% chance of getting a blank jersey no different than what will be in the registration bag just does not sound like a good deal. At least make then practice jerseys or something.

I agree. $150 for a 90% chance of getting a blank jersey no different than what will be in the registration bag just does not sound like a good deal. At least make then practice jerseys or something.

I'd rather have the blank TI than the practice, but with so many jerseys around, they could have been more reasonable with the pricing or prizes. This same grab bag was $51 3 years ago. I probably would have done $100, but $150 is a waste! I have a feeling the grab bag blanks might be a higher tier team than what they give out for $25 (maybe the grab bag will have a Canucks/Flames retro?/NYR/Bruins+NJD wordmarked 2.0s) which wouldn't be as bad, but I don't want to pay $150 for any of those jerseys. If they put the same Thrashers/Preds/Isles/Sens/Stars jerseys in, it is an even bigger waste

Are you sure your trip is shorter than mine?

I live in hillsborough nj and about a 15-20 drive on back roads from RVCC and the warehouse.