2013 Offseason

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the Isles still dont have a goalie :glare: Stupid Nabby

Even though I'm a Rangers fan, I still need a job.

We suck. There goes the season. I have no faith whatsoever in Nabby

I'm a dab hand at brick-laying, perhaps I could fix up a wall for the front of the Islanders net?

I'm a dab hand at brick-laying, perhaps I could fix up a wall for the front of the Islanders net?

And after that wall reaches an unforeseen early ending to its career, it can be put on waivers.

And after that wall reaches an unforeseen early ending to its career, it can be put on waivers.

Hell, $1.5million a year isn't too shabby for a wall.

Sad to see Bobby Ryan traded but happy with his return. I see it as a win-win situation for both teams.

I was out with a friend from school and her gorgeous British friend with the sexiest accent I've ever heard, and I come home to find all this activity and none of it by the Rangers? I feel bad for Bobby Ryan having to play on a crappy team. If they hadn't lost Alfie, him Ryan and Spezza would have made for one hell of an offensive punch. That trade is kind of pointless.

I was out with a friend from school and her gorgeous British friend with the sexiest accent I've ever heard, and I come home to find all this activity and none of it by the Rangers? I feel bad for Bobby Ryan having to play on a crappy team. If they hadn't lost Alfie, him Ryan and Spezza would have made for one hell of an offensive punch. That trade is kind of pointless.

Michalek-Spezza-Ryan will be a hell of a line..

Then you got Karlsson, Turris, Zibby...and the other young guns..It's not pointless we have been looking for a winger to play with Spezza since Heatley left.

Still sad at Alfie leaving..couldn't sleep yesterday.

Vinny's deal looks even better after yesterday.

Worst contracts of the day go to Clarkson and Clowe, with a higher emphasis on Clowe.

I wouldn't call Ottawa a crappy team. That's coming from a Leafs fan.

I would

With a history that goes back to at least 2002-03, the fans in Minnesota are not happy about the arrival of Matt Cooke. Honestly, if we get the Cooke of the last couple of years, it won't be bad, but everyone here remembers him as the guy they hate more than Bertuzzi.

Still, sad to see the home state guy and total class individual that is Matt Cullen leave and someone with Cooke's reputation arrive on the same day.

I was out with a friend from school and her gorgeous British friend with the sexiest accent I've ever heard,

You do realise that there are four different countries in the UK? :lol:

n698vo.jpg