Milwaukee Admirals Gray Xtrafil Nameplates

Not sure if this should be in the trading section as I'm trying to let others know I have them available, but I bought out the Admirals boxes of old nameplates. Included are 47x blank Gray Xtrafil plates as used from 2007-2010 on this style of jersey:

659E0624-M.jpg

659E0625-M.jpg

Only asking $2 per plate plus shipping. Be aware that while EPS can letter these jerseys, they do not have this material (or did not as of 2011)

The blue piping really pops out with the grey jersey. Too bad it's near impossible to find authentic Ads jerseys outside of gamers.

• 2 years later...

I am kinda new to the bord and hoping someone can help me out.

My wife plays for the Milwaukee Lady Admirals and will be playing at nationals in Minneapolis next month. I cannot find an authentic Admirals jersey anywhere. I am looking for the logo that's on the Jones jersey in the picture above. Does anyone have one I could purchase or know where to buy an authentic? I'm looking for size 52 or 56. Black would be nice but at this point any color will work.

Thanks.