2013-2014 NHL Schedule Released

To get seasons or not. That is the question.

I am very proud of myself. No scheduling conflicts with any of my classes/internship! Tuesdays/Thursdays will be a pain for me. Classes from 9:30 until 2. Then games at 7.

Tuesdays/Thursdays will be a pain for me. Classes from 9:30 until 2. Then games at 7.

You poor thing! :thumbsup:

To get! PHILADELPHIA FLYERS FULL season ticket holder! I am willing to sell all of my games. I live five hours away in another state. YES! I am crazy!

You poor thing! :thumbsup:

Lol. It turns into a really long day. I did that during freshman year. Wake up at 7:30 am (to put that into perspective, I woke up at 12:30 today and went to bed at 3 am), go to class for 5 hours, then sit around and wait for the visiting team to walk to the Coliseum, eat, then wait until they open the Coli doors and then watch hockey until like 9:30, then talk for a bit after with friends, then get home around 10:30 (sometimes I will need to stay for NYI autos). At least I dont have classes on Fridays, so Thursdays wont be bad! :thumbsup:

To get! PHILADELPHIA FLYERS FULL season ticket holder! I am willing to sell all of my games. I live five hours away in another state. YES! I am crazy!

Oy vey. It's a hair under $700 for a full season.

Lol. It turns into a really long day.

Aw, come on Jeremy, being a student was a blast! We'll see how long your day seems after you get a full-time job and then have to spend the rest of the evening at the arena! :)

Aw, come on Jeremy, being a student was a blast! We'll see how long your day seems after you get a full-time job and then have to spend the rest of the evening at the arena! :)

Oy vey. Im an accounting major. I think this might be my last season to actually go to games! (I plan on doing a summer accounting internship next summer so hopefully that turns into a job offering during my senior year of college)

I'm surprise that the canadians host the leafs for the first game of season like the past year.

I would have preferred the reverse :noway:

Do you think the teams are going to wear different jerseys for the Coors Light Stadium Series?

Worked out perfectly, had a trip booked in October to go to NYC with my girlfriend on the 18th. Switched flights around to go to Philly and a day earlier and now catching the Flyers/Pens game on the 17th. Take the Amtrak on the 18th to NYC and do our trip as planned.

• 2 weeks later...

I got you beat! Flyers STH, living SIX hours away in Buffalo! Haha.

In all seriousness though, I highly recommend anyone get tickets for their team if they have the money. Its so cool being a STH.

I have tons of games planned out already for this season, as I'm also a Penn State hockey STH (first year in the new arena).

I have full season tickets for the Flyers game and will sell all games. As previously mentioned, I am five hours away with working hours that do not allow me to go to any games. Seats are section 206, row 15, seats 10-11. The Flyers shoot twice http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/philadelphia_flyers/#/p_206_15/. Message me if you are interested.

Just curious……why do you have season tickets anyway?

Even though I think the question was directed at flyers_freak, I'll answer for me too (since I'm so far away).

I bought my tickets back in 2010, and when they went to the Finals, I saw how much cheaper tickets were than the "face value" once they made the Finals.

That, and I have tons of friends down in Philly (where I'm originally from), so they buy my games off me, and I always get every game I want then.