Slovenia Jersey

Ok, I admit it, I am American of mixed decent (mostly Irish) and don't have a lick of allegiance to Slovenia but I love how Kopitar plays and would like to grab a Slovenian jersey and get his name/number on the back.

Anyone have any idea how to go about this.

On a side note, I think the away jersey looks pretty sharp:

ee63_1_b.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
Any luck getting one? Im interested in one too. I collect IIHF jerseys and they are one of the many I still dont have...

That link to the HF does take to a website which looks slightly dubious but I haven't emailed them yet. The bad thing is that the jersey listed on there is the white jersey and I really kind of wanted that blue away jersey (like the pic in my first post) if anyone can track that one down let me know...

Hey CW- any chance icejerseys will be getting Slovenia jerseys in?

Hey CW- any chance icejerseys will be getting Slovenia jerseys in?

Not much... Nike hasn't made them available for retail in North America - and they tend to stay with the most popular teams only.

Not much... Nike hasn't made them available for retail in North America - and they tend to stay with the most popular teams only.

Yeah I thought that would be the answer- still nothing ventured nothing gained!

• 5 weeks later...

You dont have connections in any other countries that could possibly get something like this? There has to be a way to order them directly from the factory where Nike makes the jerseys... The fact that Nike makes the jersey should make it much easier to get.. The real lesser known countries jerseys are made by Tackla(SP).. So any team that Nike makes should be easier to get than the reallll lesser knowns..

By the way.. If anyone sees a White Swift style team Italy jersey like worn in the recent Olympics, let me know!

• 2 months later...

It came today- feast your eyes! The numbers are press on and wrong considering what he wore in the last international tourney but doesn't think he will wear 11 from now on? I love the way the jersey looks! From Slovenia!!!!

78963400nc2.jpg

35443046fu4.jpg

• 1 month later...
If I am not mistaken, it was an ebay purchase.

It was through ebay. The guy is doing a brisk business in them. I have his email address if anyone wants to contact him to get a jersey.

• 2 weeks later...
It came today- feast your eyes! The numbers are press on and wrong considering what he wore in the last international tourney but doesn't think he will wear 11 from now on? I love the way the jersey looks! From Slovenia!!!!

78963400nc2.jpg

35443046fu4.jpg

hey there i have been looking for months for this jersey, i have alot of famil from slovenia and i am wondering what it takes to get that jersey from you

hey there i have been looking for months for this jersey, i have alot of famil from slovenia and i am wondering what it takes to get that jersey from you

I pm'd you about this jersey but just in case anyone else wants this jersey, its not coming out of my collection any time soon. However, I will pm any of you the guy's email address in Slovenia so you can try to wrangle one yourself.

My girlfriend, who doesn't like hockey, said this was the best jersey I own- its so much sharper in person I am glad I made the purchase despite the hassles I had to go through to get it.