2014 Olympic Jerseys

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if they'll be available for retail? I've been trying for find the 2010 blue Olympic jerseys for quite some time!

The 2010's were definitely available at retail. I got mine on here from Guam a while back, I've been looking for the white to match it forever. I'll wait and see what the 2014's look like though, hopefully Callahan will be a captain so I have an excuse to buy a jersey.

If they end up looking anything like what the US team is wearing at the Maccabiah Games right now, I'll be pleased.

iraschlusselhockey.jpg

I think there were a few white authentics floating around, I remember seeing one pop up here. Few and far between, though. Pretty sure one of the online retailers had them.

Yes but you know Nike far too well to expect anything different.

If they do a throwback, I'd like to see the 1970's Canada Cup style used:

273.jpg

I'd love that last one.

I wonder if Canada will be using the same jersey as 2010 or if they will be getting a new jersey again.

Where there's money to be made, Canada will have a new jersey for the Olympics. I 100% guarantee it.

there werent any authentic olympic usa team jerseys available for retail. there were some leaked jerseys that made it out but thats about it... if nike doesnt make all teams available i give up on hockey jerseys

No kidding. I certainly hope this new batch of international jerseys is a revolution and not an evolution. I feel like I've been looking at the same dang jerseys since 2006. Yea, they are different, but not different enough. For the last seven years it's just been tweaking the original Swift jerseys. It's time for a real, honest to goodness change to get me excited again. Heck, all I really want is for the 2005 jerseys to come back. Those were beautiful and way too short lived.

What did the 2005 jersey look like? They've all been downhill for me since 1996 World Cup. Those were spectacular; everything after has been boring (except the 1960 throwbacks of course.) They need to go back to American blue too, and not that dark dark blue.

I know it is not going anywhere but I really dislike all the sublimated patterns they have on the USA hockey and basketball jerseys, and all the college basketball jerseys nike makes. I thought the 2010 blues were ugly and bland as hell and had no interest in them, but the throwback worn against Canada in group play was great.

LOVE those 2005 jerseys.

The 2005s might be my favorite USA jersey. As much as I want to love the Nagano ones, the sleeve patches are just kinda lame and ruin it.

What do you think the chances are of Nike making retail Slovenia jerseys, whether replica or authentic?

What do you think the chances are of Nike making retail Slovenia jerseys, whether replica or authentic?

Slim and none, with "none" being the heavy favorite.

Sure would be nice to get a Kopitar...

Thanks. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I remember the ones that looked like the Rangers jerseys were available for retail, replicas at least.

Of course, I couldn't buy one out of principle.