2014 Olympic Jerseys

Where did you hear that? I thought I had read somewhere that these would be used for the Olympics only, like the 2010 jerseys were.

The white USA jersey grew on me and I ended up buying a replica today. I'll wait until after the tournament to decide who to get it customized with, but I was wondering if anyone had any thought on where to get it customized. Would EPS be a safe bet? Do we know who the official customizer is? Also, has anyone seen the Sochi patch on the back hem of the jerseys for sale? I see a couple 'official' patches on ebay, but am a little hesitant to believe them.

EPS did my Kane when I ordered it from the ShopUsaHockey Website, and it turned out great. Definitely a good choice!

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about sending a Team Canada to EPS, but has anyone had one done by IJ and have any feedback?

EPS did my Kane when I ordered it from the ShopUsaHockey Website, and it turned out great. Definitely a good choice!

Thanks! How much did it cost (I don't see this year's olympic jerseys on their site yet)

I'm a Caps fan and was leaning toward Carlson, but he doesn't seem like he will have a big role on the team. I'll wait until after the Olympics to see who I want.

I am leaning towards a Bergeron white authentic but need to figure out IJ's customization job

Saw the PM you sent Guam before it was deleted. Did you email MGG and ask them about it? If so, do you know if they're auctioning off two jerseys like 2010 or just these?

Yeah I actually saw your post about it after I sent it. I emailed them but I think they were closed because of weather.

Yeah I actually saw your post about it after I sent it. I emailed them but I think they were closed because of weather.

Figured as much. So are you just assuming that they'll auction these off because of last time?

One good thing if the US finish in third at least is that both the regular white and blue SHOULD be worn for another game.

Figured as much. So are you just assuming that they'll auction these off because of last time?

One good thing if the US finish in third at least is that both the regular white and blue SHOULD be worn for another game.

Yeah, I am not sure which of the home and away set they will keep, it will probably depend on what happens in the elimination games. But I am almost certain they will auction off these retros as a pure money grab. Those jerseys will end up clearing the most money when you consider this is a relatively meaningless game.

Replicas were offered during the last Olympics IIRC.

They were "replicas" in the sense that Brooks Orpik is a "defenseman." Those jerseys were in swift cut with the wrong patch and shoulder color.

They were "replicas" in the sense that Brooks Orpik is a "defenseman." Those jerseys were in swift cut with the wrong patch and shoulder color.

Now that you mention that I do remember something like that. Good ol' Nike.

Do you think that these will go for the most money? I've been trying to figure out if the reason they went for so much was the sole reason that they beat Canada last time in them or if it's a combination of the style and the win.

On the other side the other gamers will be worn for two games including potentially the Russia game.

Obviously time will tell but pending the US winning the Gold Medal I don't think they'll go nearly as high as 2010. But I've been wrong before.

Now that you mention that I do remember something like that. Good ol' Nike.

Do you think that these will go for the most money? I've been trying to figure out if the reason they went for so much was the sole reason that they beat Canada last time in them or if it's a combination of the style and the win.

On the other side the other gamers will be worn for two games including potentially the Russia game.

Obviously time will tell but pending the US winning the Gold Medal I don't think they'll go nearly as high as 2010. But I've been wrong before.

Yeah I think it's a combination of the style and win.

I can see the jerseys from the Russia game or another marquee game going for more, but I am not sure if those will be available. The retros are a sure thing with or without a marquee game.

Replicas were offered during the last Olympics IIRC.

Thanks for the info. I had thought I had looked for them in 2010 but it may have been after they were sold out. The only ones I see are the ones from the World Juniors in Buffalo with the one time use patch and the fakes on eBay where the name plate is in the wrong spot on the blue shoulder yoke.

I picked up a navy and a white USA. Customized the navy as a Kane before the tournament and picked the white one up yesterday. Undecided yet on who to put on it, but leaning towards Oshie.

Does anyone have any idea where to find a legit navy USA in XXL online? I've been scouring the 'net for a buddy of mine, but all I find are really, really bad fakes.

Did you get the jersey back from EPS? Do you have any pics? How much did they charge?

I didn't send it to EPS. I took it to a company somewhat local to me that is a sub-contractor for the Penguins.