2014 Olympic Jerseys

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USA hockey is aware of the counterfeits. let's hope they push Nike to make a run and stock some jerseys. i got this email today from them,

Dear USA Hockey members,

Please be aware of a recent increase in the number of fraudulent ecommerce sites advertising the sale of USA Hockey apparel, including the 2014 USA Hockey Olympic jerseys and the 1960 Olympic jersey.

We are receiving complaints, including identity theft, credit card fraud and counterfeit product. PLEASE NO NOT ORDER FROM THESE WEB SITES!

The only official USA Hockey on-line store is www.shopusahockey.com. There are other reputable on-line stores which carry Nike Olympic jerseys.

As of this time, the demand for USA Hockey jerseys and merchandise is high. Please check our official store listed above for products. We recommend you do everything you can to verify the seller and product before you provide your personal information.

We hope you continue to enjoy watching our teams GO FOR THE GOLD! GO USA!

Thank you.
USA Hockey

Yup.

Buy the jersey from IJ also? They dont have anymore, I'm guessing at this point, ebay is going to be the only place for most of the olympic jerseys?

Thanks for that. I ordered two. I ordered two yesterday off of NBCUniversal's store where they had Mediums available for "pre-order" but all of the others were sold out so I thought it was fishy to begin with. I'll see if those jerseys ever actually exist. Feel much more comfortable with the Wild.

Buy the jersey from IJ also? They dont have anymore, I'm guessing at this point, ebay is going to be the only place for most of the olympic jerseys?

Yep. Seems that way that eBay is the only option. Learned back in 2010 that if you want an Olympic jersey you better buy it right away.

From what i've seen it looks like the US will wear white tomorrow (their normal whites). With that said as the #2 seed they'll have the choice of jerseys they want to wear up until the Gold Medal game if they play Sweden and if they get there. Now what does this mean? It means that most likely Meigray will be auctioning off the Retro Whites and the Blues worn in the game against Russia.

Yeah I ordered one because I don't think the public will get their hands on the regular whites. Figure I should have one just in case they win. Now watch the Czechs beat them. :lol:

They really screwed up the Czech flag jersey making the back red instead of blue.

When the Czech players all face down the ice it briefly looks like both teams are wearing the same jersey. In hindsight it might have made more sense to make both sleeves red. It wouldn't have messed with the Czech flag effect on the front of the jersey.

So glad I purchased a blue and white USA. Hard to find now

Guys, I need some sizing help. I wear a 56 in Reebok Edge Authentic, and an XL in the Nike Replica Olympic Jerseys. I am thinking about getting an authentic Team Canada cusotmized w/ Toews name and number. If I go with the authentic, size 56 or larger? I'd appreciate some input if you have tried on or own any 2014 Nike Olympic authentics. I may end up just getting the XL red Team Canada Nike Replica with Toews name and number, haven't decided yet.

Guys, I need some sizing help. I wear a 56 in Reebok Edge Authentic, and an XL in the Nike Replica Olympic Jerseys. I am thinking about getting an authentic Team Canada cusotmized w/ Toews name and number. If I go with the authentic, size 56 or larger? I'd appreciate some input if you have tried on or own any 2014 Nike Olympic authentics. I may end up just getting the XL red Team Canada Nike Replica with Toews name and number, haven't decided yet.

Convention is to add at least +4 to your authentic Swift size.

According to Kurt The Hockey Lodge apparently has limited quantities of the blues available but you have to call.

Just called, no xl blue...they have shipped the white jersey I ordered three hours ago already though, so that's nice!

Was thinking about picking one of these up. But one problem, it doesn't have the alternate captain A.

http://www.wrigleyvillesports.com/Team-Canada-Jonathan-Toews-Premier-Jersey-w-Authentic-Lettering

The fonts are off compared to the Canada gamers for sale here: http://www.ebay.ca/sch/hockey_canada_auctions/m.html?item=151231869921&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Look at the "W" in Toews and the 1. It's a lot more noticeable on the Crosby and Sharp jerseys they are selling.

The fonts are off compared to the Canada gamers for sale here: http://www.ebay.ca/sch/hockey_canada_auctions/m.html?item=151231869921&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Look at the "W" in Toews and the 1. It's a lot more noticeable on the Crosby and Sharp jerseys they are selling.

What about this version? Although it is only available in White...

http://www.icejerseys.com/products/Canada-12803/Jonathan-Toews-Team-Canada-Official-2014-Olympic-Replica-White-Hockey-Jersey-p30752/?pstart=1&sortByPre=hp

Thanks. Is it the angle of the picture or is the logo on the Sweden sleeve missing?

Anyone know the rules for jersey selection in the Olympics? Sweden gets to decide but can the US wear their white's against the Swede's yellow's?

Pretty sure it's higher seed gets 1st pick for the medal rounds. USA will probably wear white vs Finland.