2014 Olympic Jerseys

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think the chances are of Nike making retail Slovenia jerseys, whether replica or authentic?

I think that is based more on whether SP has the production time set aside to do NIKE jerseys for retail. In Hockey Canada's case, we know the answer.

• 4 weeks later...

Russian jerseys were unveiled today:

N4s1tsFcLLNI0G5e.jpg

And a quick note from Dmitry Chesnokov:

jerseys have eight crowns on sleeves and eight stars - for each time CCCP/Russia has won the Olympics.

The white one too

8358_89.1377519642.61931.jpg

I personally think the white one is pretty cool but the red one is boring. All together when seeing the Slovenia design, I think the Olympics jerseys will be completely different then what we have seen.

The most important question is will we be able to buy authentic versions of those jerseys? I want both Russian jerseys in authentics.

Tomorrow at the Caps practice facility, I believe.

Thank you! I knew it was some time this week.

Edit: Yikes. It's in the first post http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=5930&p=125905

USA will be unveiled tomorrow

For the low low price of $40 you can see it unveiled in person! :lol: No word yet on whether it will be offered on GroupOn.

For those looking to attend the public day of the U.S. Olympic orientation camp on Tuesday Aug. 27 at KCI in Arlington, tickets ($40 for adults, $30 for children 14 and under) went on sale earlier this week. The events will be open only to ticket holders, who will be able to get autographs, skate and see the unveiling of the U.S. Olympic jersey. A friendly reminder, though, that there will be no on-ice practices for the players themselves.

nhl_g_bettman_leonsis_600-vi.jpg

Ugh... those are just hideous with those sequin stars on the shoulders.

Otherwise a nice design, but the stars absolutely ruin it.

Those U.S.A. jerseys are pretty lame compared to what they've worn in the past. They look like they were designed for the womens team.

Does anyone else miss the stiched logos and feel like the jerseys were 'substantial' when you held them?

I'm all for innovation but it seems like each generation the jerseys become lighter, and you lose some of the cool details when they transition to heat pressed letters/numbers/logos, etc.

Other than that love the look of the dark jersey more than the light jersey... not sure about the neck with the 'flywire', but the main logo and simplicty of the jersey is a really nice additon by subtraction compared to the past few years in my book.

I think they were going for fake laces with the necks on all these jerseys. It looks stupid. And as somebody mentioned on twitter, the Nike logo is bigger than the USA wording.

Anyone know how much longer Nike has the contract for Olympic jerseys. I think it's time for a change.

The Russian road/white jerseys look too much like football (soccer ¬¬) shirts. Nike always takes a big dump on jerseys - they just aren't 'hockey people'.

the Nike logo is bigger than the USA wording.

Ain't nothing more 'Murican than that. Only thing that would have made the jersey better was if they didn't half-Arse those stars and gone full bedazzler on them.

I like it, except the shoulder stars. That will keep me from buying and wearing one. If they didn't do that, I'd actually like that design.

Ehhh, not really a fan of the USA jerseys, although the kit looks to be pretty much the same as it was 4 years ago, kiss cut and all. I might buy one depending on who the captains are. If Callahan is the captain I'll almost have to get one, but I might want a McDonagh just to have. I'm still looking for the white one from 4 years ago to go with my blue, maybe one day I'll find it. Today is not that day.