2014 Olympic Jerseys

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome video. The Slovak jerseys are nice and very cool design to have the anthem on the entire jersey

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know where I could buy a USA jersey? The USA Hockey shop only has 3XL listed which (even for a hockey jersey) is way too big for me. I want to buy a white 2014 USA jersey and have it customized with Sweeney #13. I said I'd get a USA jersey with the name and number of the player that scored the gold medal-winning goal for the US and I never said anything about excluding sled hockey.

Also, I wouldn't mind getting a 2010 Parise blue since his tying goal in the gold medal game is still a fond memory even if Crosby stole our medal shortly thereafter.

Edited by TheKevinShow

Does anyone know where I could buy a USA jersey? The USA Hockey shop only has 3XL listed which (even for a hockey jersey) is way too big for me. I want to buy a white 2014 USA jersey and have it customized with Sweeney #13. I said I'd get a USA jersey with the name and number of the player that scored the gold medal-winning goal for the US and I never said anything about excluding sled hockey.

Also, I wouldn't mind getting a 2010 Parise blue since his tying goal in the gold medal game is still a fond memory even if Crosby stole our medal shortly thereafter.

What size are you looking for in regards to 2014?

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

• 2 months later...

Bumping this. Anyone?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To my knowledge only two USA jerseys have been sold openly so chances are few and far between. One is owned by NYR130 and the other (A women's but same jersey besides Gold Medal years) is owned by myself. NYR130's is done up as a McDonagh and mine is a Oshie.

Sizing is completely different from that of an EDGE. I have a size 54 and it's probably the smallest jersey I own. I believe the rule of thumb is Edge Size +4 in deciding what size, you guys can correct me if i'm misremembering.

Any reason why you would put a male player name on a female jersey?

Also there is a game worn Sochi jersey on Frozen Pond's auctions right now.

• 1 month later...

I am looking to add a few GAME WORN hockey jerseys to our collection.. No authentics or replicas....PM me what you have along with prices... Many thanks!

I was just wondering if anyone knew who stratluv6768 was. Looking to get into contact with him about acouple jerseys in his collection. Thanks

Edited by sbrandabura6

• 7 months later...

Could someone let me know if this is aa knock off or not? I'm good at knowing what to look for with NHL jerseys but not as good with these. Thanks!

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Tj-Oshie-2014-Nike-Olympic-American-Jersey-/131629470290?nav=SEARCH

Ya that's what I was thinking. I saw a couple sites that still had some, but has anyone had any luck getting a good customozed USA jersey? I prefer the white jersey like in the eBay listing.

Size large with a fight strap? There's your answer right there. No bueno.

Pretty sure Nike never released authentics from the Olympics, unfortunately. Now that Oshie's with the Caps, I wouldn't have minded adding one myself ;)

They did. Just the Canadian ones, though

Capsmp, your best bet is to just hunt eBay and try to come up with a legit one

Odds are exceptionally good that if it's pre-lettered, it's most likely a fake

I was fortunate to grab a blue and a white when my local D i c k ' s Sporting Goods had them during the Olympics

My blue one is a Patrick Kane, my white is a Phil Kessel

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bring up a dead thread again. I flipped through the 22 pages but couldn't find what I was looking for specifically or I might have missed it. 

What fabric is the name bar for team canada? What should I request for when sending it in to the customizer?

Also to double confirm, I believe it was stated in an earlier post the numbers are kiss cut? 

Thanks 

• 5 months later...