2014 Olympic Jerseys

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The Czech jerseys are actually quite alright, especially the white one. Wonder about the numbers on the dark jersey. Will they go with black/yellow outline or is the entire back a solid colour or what?

WHAT THE HELL IS THE DEAL WITH THE ARMBAND?? THIS ISN'T SOCCER!

Just go back to the logo that you have pressed into the collar. That one was much better than this.

It's too bad the players wont come out and say these suck, because you know some of them are thinking it.

Actually, the fake laces are safer for you because they are fake, reducing the risk of accidental strangulation by authentic laces.

My concern is all this heat sealed shiny material peeling off over time and washings. It just has that vibe about it, having dealt with old CCM jerseys that had stars that were pressed on plastic and not sewn down fabric. Caveat emptor.

I'm not going to lie, those are pretty darn slick. I'd say those are the best looking out of all of these ones so far. I like the ships on the shoulders.

Yes but you know Nike far too well to expect anything different.

If they do a throwback, I'd like to see the 1970's Canada Cup style used:

273.jpg

I was really hoping this would make a come back... Absolutely love this jersey design.

Slovakia's jerseys actually look good and the anthem stripes are really cool. I don't like the material still, but at least it looks nice. That's easily my favorite of the 2014 Olympic jerseys I've seen.

Man all these t-shirts look kinda weird. Just wondering when Nike will release the pictures of the hockey jerseys the team will wear and not their off ice warmup gear.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I wish. The way Nike is going with the Olympic jerseys, I hope they never get the NHL contract.

How on earth did Nike get Miley Cyrus to model the new Finland jersey?

1106-fin-olympics.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACH