2014 Olympic Jerseys

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really inspiring stuff Norway

http://www.hockey.no/nyheter/Documents/S14_IOC%20Book_NORWAY.pdf

Exactly the same as 2010 but at least it is beautiful

I ordered a loose kit from them the other day. They said two weeks for it to be sent out. Whether the timeline is actually true we'll see.

That's a good idea maybe I will do that. I can do that then have it sewn locally and it will probably take less time than the 5-6 weeks they claim to have it finished by. Let me know how long it actually takes.

I ordered a loose kit from them the other day. They said two weeks for it to be sent out. Whether the timeline is actually true we'll see.

Also, do you know if the nameplate is nike material? I think I heard something like the nameplates should be nike "swift" material or something like that?

Germany finally released their designs:

b55e691851.jpg

I'm glad the stuck with the yellow instead of white for the "light" jersey. Solid designs, still hate Nike's new fake laces and shiny shoulder crap.

Its going to be even lighter Swift material than before. Should be bizarre and goofy.

Lighter than the crepe paper crap they used before?

95002-primary-blue-crepe-paper-streamer.

Its also hilarious that like mentioned above, they are made from recycled bottles. I believe 17 per jersey to be exact. Yet they will still be sold for exorbitant amounts,

Germany finally released their designs:

b55e691851.jpg

I'm glad the stuck with the yellow instead of white for the "light" jersey. Solid designs, still hate Nike's new fake laces and shiny shoulder crap.

I thought their men's team didn't qualify for the Olympics.

I kid, I kid.

Either you missed the joke or are writing with practiced formality to take part in it... Either way; lol

Just went back and looked at the picture again... whoosh on my part on the original comment.

That's a good idea maybe I will do that. I can do that then have it sewn locally and it will probably take less time than the 5-6 weeks they claim to have it finished by. Let me know how long it actually takes.

Update:

I just got the invoice sent to me and they said when I ordered that they would send the invoice once the kit is done. I ordered on Monday. So if it's actually done that's fantastic turnaround.