2014 Olympic Jerseys

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I'm a skeptic about winning something then getting an excuse to not sell it to you, I would leave negative feedback then let it go.

Thanks for the advice, guys, I think I will give the seller a chance to try to sell it to me first (I really REALLY want this jersey), then if there isn't any luck I will leave the negative feedback. And IIHF no it did not.

Pay for it and leave negative feedback if he doesn't ship to you. Don't agree to cancel that way he gets dinged for final value fees.

If you are willing to pay that much I'd suggest you wait for the gamers. This team will probably flame out and the prices will probably be lower than 2010.

Pay for it and leave negative feedback if he doesn't ship to you. Don't agree to cancel that way he gets dinged for final value fees.

If you are willing to pay that much I'd suggest you wait for the gamers. This team will probably flame out and the prices will probably be lower than 2010.

Do you mean like game used or team issued? Because I'm sure a game used would be far more than this haha. Even if they do flame out.

You won the auction. According to eBay the seller entered into a binding contract with you. They are trying to break that contract. You paid for the item promptly and held up your end of the deal.

If they do no send you the item you paid for, leave them negative feedback. If they attempt to cancel the transaction to recoup their eBay fees reject the cancellation like Guam said.

Don't worry they can't do anything to you. First sellers aren't able to leave negative feedback unless the buyer doesn't pay. Secondly, they broke the contract not you.

If it makes you feel any better, I was in a similar situation a couple years back. Won an item, paid, a few days later seller told me he sold it to someone else and offers me a full refund. I left negative feedback and refused to cancel the transaction because the seller broke the contract and didn't follow through. I didn't receive any negative feedback or have anything bad happen to me aside from getting some nasty hate messages from the seller that I just laughed off.

I had that happen to me twice. The first time, the "mint condition" jersey had a hole in it. The second time, "sorry, but this guy offered me more money afterwards".

Both times, I traced it down to the same buyer. I won't mention who because he's a non participating member here, and everyone on here already knows he's a scumbag on eBay.

All you can do is throw a nasty negative feedback, and not cooperate with them wanting to officially cancel the transaction to save their eBay fees. It sucks.

Do you mean like game used or team issued? Because I'm sure a game used would be far more than this haha. Even if they do flame out.

The range for the gamers auctioned off my Meigray from 2010 ranged from $1,200-$8,700. And back up only goalies went for $1,000-$1,200. So yeah, a little bit more haha.

Authentic Team Canada jerseys for sale on IJ! For just a mere $450.

http://www.icejerseys.com/?string=official%20olympic%20authentic

Christ on a bicycle, those are steep! The product details also state that the Swift jerseys this year are incredibly form fitting but all I've heard about them up until now is how large they are compared to CCM, Reebok, etc. Is this a change in cut for this year?

You won the auction. According to eBay the seller entered into a binding contract with you. They are trying to break that contract. You paid for the item promptly and held up your end of the deal.

If they do no send you the item you paid for, leave them negative feedback. If they attempt to cancel the transaction to recoup their eBay fees reject the cancellation like Guam said.

Don't worry they can't do anything to you. First sellers aren't able to leave negative feedback unless the buyer doesn't pay. Secondly, they broke the contract not you.

If it makes you feel any better, I was in a similar situation a couple years back. Won an item, paid, a few days later seller told me he sold it to someone else and offers me a full refund. I left negative feedback and refused to cancel the transaction because the seller broke the contract and didn't follow through. I didn't receive any negative feedback or have anything bad happen to me aside from getting some nasty hate messages from the seller that I just laughed off.

Yeah I think I'm going to do that. Thanks!

I had that happen to me twice. The first time, the "mint condition" jersey had a hole in it. The second time, "sorry, but this guy offered me more money afterwards".

Both times, I traced it down to the same buyer. I won't mention who because he's a non participating member here, and everyone on here already knows he's a scumbag on eBay.

All you can do is throw a nasty negative feedback, and not cooperate with them wanting to officially cancel the transaction to save their eBay fees. It sucks.

Wow I can't believe he actually said that the second time.

Authentic Team Canada jerseys for sale on IJ! For just a mere $450.

http://www.icejerseys.com/?string=official%20olympic%20authentic

Wow! I hope they release the USA version, with the 15% off it's still bad but not THAT bad.

Wow I can't believe he actually said that the second time.

It was two different sellers. First one was a terrible liar. The second guy was just being an honest .

Anyone know how the authentic Olympic Jerseys compare sizewise to replicas? I have a black replica in a size M and wondering if the size 50 will fit bigger or smaller to that one.

I have 2 Game Worn USA Winter Olympics hockey jersey for sale... It was given to me during a military appreciation event that the Philadelphia Flyers held. It was only for a select few military personnel & some family. We got to practice & eat lunch with the Flyers team, some of The Philadelphia Phantoms were also there. The jerseys have multiple tags on the necks that say the following...

One tag says "Team Nike Sports" & the size 54 right above "Engineered to the exact specifications of championship athletes".

Another tag says "Official Licensed Product, USA HOCKEY" with a hockey player emblem.

The last tag says "Authentic Collection IIHF, Collection Authentique" with a Made in Canada tag attached to it...

They have marks & small cuts on it that i assume happened during the game, since I have had them hanging in my closet since I got them.

The elbows are double stitched & they have fight straps. They also have a IIHF emblem stitched in the back bottom right hand side of the jersey.

ALL NUMBERS, EMBLEMS & TAGS ARE STITCHED IN.

Contact me for pictures & if you're interested.

yeah. gonna have to read the rules. also. this is in the wrong section. just throw the jerseys on ebay.

So whats the verdict on cheapest place to get a lettered up Team Canada replica jersey?

I dont really feel like wearing my 2010 Perry Canada Gamer while beer and snacks are being tossed around lol.

I agree. It looks like Sweden didn't let Nike f*%^ up their jerseys also. I sure would love to sneak into that room and get my hands on a few from each country.

I also notice that the black Canada jersey is nowhere to be seen. I wonder if they descided not to use it because it reminded people of a WW2 n@zi uniform.

The yellow Germany jersey wins that picture.