2014 Olympic Jerseys

Pretty sure it's higher seed gets 1st pick for the medal rounds. USA will probably wear white vs Finland.

Yep I imagine. I was counting my eggs before they hatched and was wondering if the US could wear white against Sweden's yellow because no other team had done so this tournament.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep I imagine. I was counting my eggs before they hatched and was wondering if the US could wear white against Sweden's yellow because no other team had done so this tournament.

I don't think so. Sweden had to wear blue against the Czechs.

I wasn't sure if anyone else on this forum caught that, but you definitely jumped the gun...Would be nice to see those 1960 throw backs once more before these games end!

I know everybody likes the whites, but is the blue Finland jersey available anywhere?

Anyone actually have a size 56 or 58 Authentic Nike Olympic jersey they could take the sleve to sleeve and armpit to armpit measurements on? I was going to order an Nike Authentic Team Canada - Red, but want to be sure on the size. I know I asked this question before, but maybe someone has actually gotten one since I posted a few days ago. I wear a 54 Reebok Edge Authentic. I don't want to order a customized authentic from Canada and have it shipped to the USA and be too small. I just noticed someone on here said I should go +4 on the Nike authentic Olympic versus the Reebok Edge Authentic. Anyone familiar with river city sports customization? Is it authentic or am I better off buying a blank and sending it to ice jerseys or somewhere better to get customized?

Thanks,

Y2J

I'd go with a 58 in swift if you wear a 56 in edge 2.0. I have both 60 and 58 and the arms on the 60 are extremely long.

Also, never get river city to customize your jersey. They are awful

I'd go with a 58 in swift if you wear a 56 in edge 2.0. I have both 60 and 58 and the arms on the 60 are extremely long.

Also, never get river city to customize your jersey. They are awful

Thanks for the response! I just looked at my Kane Reebok authentic and it is a size 54. Not sure if it is Edge 1.0 or 2.0. Not sure how to tell the difference...The size tage says 7187A above the CCM above the 54 on the neck tag so I think it is a 1.0. So 56 in Nike authentic?

I just looked at my Kane Reebok authentic and it is a size 54. Not sure if it is Edge 1.0 or 2.0. Not sure how to tell the difference...The size tage says 7187A above the CCM above the 54 on the neck tag so I think it is a 1.0. So 56 in Nike authentic?

You can't use the 7187 code on the neck tag to determine if the jersey is a 1.0 or 2.0. If it's a retail jersey and says CCM on the tag, it's almost certainly a 1.0. Just look at the front panel of the jersey- if it's made of CCM airknit, it's a 2.0. If it's made of a textured, stretchy material it's a 1.0. Or just look at the wash tag inside the jersey- if it lists x-trafil on it, it's a 1.0.

And I'm just guessing here, but I think you may want to go a little larger on the Swift size. I wear 46-50 in Edge, and a Swift 54 fits me just like an Edge 50 1.0. Perhaps a 58 for you?

So I'm watching the game on DVR because I had things to do this morning, I'm twelve minutes into the game when I get an email from Ice Jerseys saying 'Canada is Golden'...thanks for spoiling it guys.

I guess I should have known better than to check my emails before I could see the game.

Sochi is 9 hours ahead of you.

Sochi is 9 hours ahead of you.

You didn't miss anything.

if they played at noon our time it would go into the closing ceremonies.

I was kidding

but still, the world should revolve around North American hockey

Now the wait begins for the jerseys to go on clearance so they can become somewhat affordable. Authentics I mean.

Obviously Nike rigged the Olympics again, in 2010 they only release authentics for the eventual gold medal winner Canada. Now in 2014 it's the same thing again.

This is worse than than shill bidding! Someone should tell Nike that class is permanent!

(sarcasm)

Anyone else see the Crosby Red Jersey from the Norway game went for $30,000..

WOW!

And on a side note saw on Twitter that Team Canada donated 3 of the Black jerseys to the HHOF. (Toews, Luongo & Getzlaf)

BhQyssfCQAAQ1c7.jpg

OK, so anybody have an idea where to get the Sochi patches from the jerseys? I have two Norway replicas coming in that I want to get done up with them.

1898947_688447881197956_759140465_n.jpg?