Post your NHL Winter Classic sweaters

enzo269

With the NHL for sure having the Winter Classic for 2014 and seeing how nice the Toronto and Detroit sweaters are for this season's WC I thought it would be fun for everyone to post their Winter Classic sweaters... Game Worn, Retail 2.0, Premier... Doesn't matter. Post them here for everyone to enjoy... Lets see em everyone!

This is my John Mitchell game worn WC (MeiGray) from the 1st period of the 2012 Winter Classic. Love this sweater....

photocopy2.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Flyers WC's gentlemen... I think the Flyers have some of the nicest sweaters in the game... This coming from a huge Ranger fan too! :thumbsup:

What are you waiting for Matt?!?!? Get those bad boys lettered up! Arena Wear?

Zac rinaldo laundry bag

2A89909C-667A-4620-A0AA-C409B8DA7F50-343

DSC_0211_zpsfd54f465.jpg

I also have an overstock 2012 shell the little flyers crest on it is felt too. I'll post a pic of it later I'm not home

Nope. Waiting till I get all the details together for my 20 jersey order to EPS. Arena Wear doesn't deal directly with customers they make you go through NHL Store and they wanted double what they charge for normal customization at the time I checked, which was like $160 a jersey. Cosbys would probably do it for $110. Mike had his kit done by EPS and it came out good and I think that cost 60-65? With 20 jerseys I'd get 20% off across the board too. Just having trouble getting the details for some of the jerseys I want done. Seems like I've been trying forever, a year at least. I don't think it'll ever get done.

Brayden Schenn's 2012 Winter Classic Second Period Gamer. Scored his first NHL goal wearing it. First outdoor goal in Philadelphia. Pictures are absolutely terrible, sorry about that. Also, i'm sorry for all the pics in one post.

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1630.jpg

I'm pretty proud of the set up I have. The Mega-Ticket is signed by every Flyer who played that day besides Timonen, Bobrovsky, Meszaros, and Zolniercyk IIRC). Bernie Parent also signed it. I got all of the autographs personally. The Nameplate was used at the jersey unveiling in the Phillies Locker room. Behind the nameplate is a WC Game Puck (not used in the game) signed by Schenn with First NHL Goal Inscribed. I also have two other 11x14 pictures from the WC signed by Schenn.

Screenshot2012-09-12at84943PM.png

While not a sweater I have Matt Read's Game Used Stick from the game. Bauer made special sticks for the game for both Philadelphia and New York. I do not believe any Rangers used theirs in the game though. The stick has the Philadelphia Skyline and street signs for Broad and Pattison. It also has Philadelphia Vs. New York with the date of the game.

img10702337_zpscd7a23a8.jpg

Once again while not a sweater I have Wayne Simmonds' gloves from the WC. He wore these gloves again on February 11th against the Rangers at the Wells Fargo Center. He scored a goal and recorded an assist in that game and also fought someone, it may have been Boyle.

img10733554_zps9f732f5f.jpg

My most recent WC purchase was Brayden Schenn's skates. After I bought the Gamer from the game I started collecting Schenn stuff. I was hesitant to buy the Skates but I want to have every piece of Schenn's Equipment (Helmet, Gloves, Skates, Jersey) so I bit the bullet and paid the price. Upon bringing them home I decided to see if I could photo-match them. Didn't expect much but I noticed some close marks in Winter Classic photos and even posted a thread on here asking if they matched up. Sent them into Meigray to be photomatched and sure enough they were.

EC6E402E-7FF5-48C8-B2E0-7D519DE02FF7-147

Wow! Awesome stuff Hollywood!

The Hell I went through to finally get one of these, so here's my retail 2.0 Stepan jersey I obtained from Brilliant. Customization by EPS, and looks spectacular!

24521354064-vi.jpg

24509424592-vi.jpg

I also have a replica Richards and a replica Callahan to wear to games.

Richards_RepWCFront-vi.jpg

Richards_RepWCBack-vi.jpg

Let's keep the Flyers thing going, haha...

Edge 2.0, size 54 Giroux:

[PHOTOS COMING SOON, PROBLEM WITH PHOTOBUCKET]

Still a little pissed at Philly Express for burning the jersey a bit. Someone must have left it under the heat press for too long or something.

Love the Schenn stuff Dan. That looks awesome displayed together like that.

If I had a nickel for every jersey I accidentally burned, I'd have 10 cents....It happens.

I wanted to collect at least one team from the WC per year, but I decided to stop in 2012. Ended up selling the Wings, but it's a nice picture.

IMG_4882.jpg

I purchased this Chris Pronger Winter Classic Replica jersey from NHL.com just prior to the Winter Classic in Philadelphia. It is customized properly with felt as well. My hopes of seeing Chris come back and play did not came true and I fully expect he will never play in a Flyers uniform again. I am 0-2 as well at Flyers Winter Classic games. Very happy they are not part of the outdoor series this year, lol. Anyone have a blank or Giroux Authentic PRO Size 52 or 54 Flyers Winter Classic for sale? I am not looking for gameworn.

282963_10151224723493235_1683319280_n.jp

734709_10151224723488235_701771124_n.jpg

My 2.0 Brad Richards. Should he have been bought out? Maybe. Did he score the game winner? Definitely. (And as a bonus he netted that awesome tying goal with 7.6 seconds left in regulation against the Caps in last year's playoffs)

IMG_1669-vi.jpg

IMG_1672-vi.jpg

Love that Rinaldo! They covered the patch on that set right?

No patches on that set.

Great Flyers and Rangers WC jerseys! :thumbsup: